Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

'14 Oxford White ST: Panda

OP
H

HaveBlue83

Thread Starter #201
gl

This is awesome high miles and still making you smile. I want to see mine wind up that way.
the iwg arm needs adjusted..2014s are adjustable and can vibrate looser......little laggier spoolup, but she srill RIPS hahah. i BEAT THIS CAR DAILY. 5-7k mi oil changes. im prolly not doing a timing belt till like 180k. its my sl*t, its the best daily ever. poor thing will never be a peach.

OP
H

HaveBlue83

Thread Starter #202
ok, i got the STUPID IWG arm adjusted...it needed 2 turns in to shut up. arm and flapper were really loose. that was a fun 2+ hr job in the back of the engine! there is a heatshield, then a clip covering the 2 bolts. thread em to the LEFT and that will increase tension.

i hear an axle starting to click......yay.

I ordered new black housing headlights off ebay, and a new mishimoto coolant reservoir. tired of them cracking and leaking and crap.

My Recaro seat is SUPER split and worn out. its bad. super bad.

147k mi and counting :)

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
You're still on the factory dampers (shocks) at 150K miles?!?

That's impressive IF they are still holding up/functioning properly! [thumb]

OP
H

HaveBlue83

Thread Starter #204
You're still on the factory dampers (shocks) at 150K miles?!?

That's impressive IF they are still holding up/functioning properly! [thumb]

um yep. one i replaced after a curb hit @ night...stupid center divider was offset into my lane. the rest are original. they are quiet and work quite well. i dont replace anything till it goes. ever. Lol

i will drive this car into the grounddddd lol

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Yeah, the built-up downtown area of Wilkes-Barre tends to insist on having their corner curbing jut out halfway into the street, thus daring you not to clip them, especially at night. [mad] [:(]

OP
H

HaveBlue83

Thread Starter #206
157,471mi....about to do another 7500mi oil change. been running 89-91 oct () cause of price. stock tune never cared anyways.

i finally had to order a new motor mount from whoosh. stock one is crappy on a cold start and clunkin around a bit. its needed it awhile. i went with a 70 durometer aftermarket one.

im still on stock origonal shocks minus the new ds one from the curb hit. i secured stock springs and front shocks off a low mileage ST a few months back for spares.

i want to go to 205/50/r16 setup in the spring. tired of the 40 series. hate em. love my EAP wheels but i cant stand 40s. its 16s or pull the beat Mountune springs and go oem....with a harsher ride but room for a 215/45....which i actually have on the rears right now and they wont rub back there haha.

i put in a mishimoto coolant resevoir after killing 3 oem ones. they sucked. design flaws all over. metal wont crack, or leak!

car is otherwise fine :)

OP
H

HaveBlue83

Thread Starter #207
WHATEVER MOD DELETED MY POST FOR "political" COULD HAVE JUST DELETED THAT SENTANCE. IT WAS RELEVANT...GAS IS WAY UP, THEREFORE IM ON 89 OCT. I JUST DID A NICE LONG UPDATE AND YOU DELETED THE ENTIRE THING?!

COME. ON.

PM ME IMMEDIATELY, SNOWFLAKE.

OP
H

HaveBlue83

Thread Starter #209
i just made a long post. i dont come on here hardly ever. to delete all the info, my mileage, issues, new parts, my timeline of things being done, all for a single lets go *** comment, like come on that was not even needed. it wasnt a rant. its not even a curseword. its a catchphrase.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
i just made a long post. i dont come on here hardly ever. to delete all the info, my mileage, issues, new parts, my timeline of things being done, all for a single lets go *** comment, like come on that was not even needed. it wasnt a rant. its not even a curseword. its a catchphrase.
it was pending moderator review and just hidden, not deleted. I’ve just cleaned it up a bit and approved it. Glad to see you still putting lots of miles on it.

OP
H

HaveBlue83

Thread Starter #211
163,900 oil change.

currently at 164,402mi

the Engine Coolant Bypass Valve is on the fritz, cel was on for it. i gotta get a new one, seems like a $50 part.

the RMM i have is insanely vibraty and i hate the car for it. i ordered a few RM more than oem and its as bad as full rubber mounts at low rpm. terrible! i gotta order a new oem rmm for the car, and some new side ones as well. they are all worn out.

the new rack is good, but i have a squeaky noise sometimes. havent been able to make it go fully away. i had a dust shield rattle after the alignment that we got to stop.

i washed the car. its white again. lol.

dhminer

2000 Post Club
163,900 oil change.

currently at 164,402mi

the Engine Coolant Bypass Valve is on the fritz, cel was on for it. i gotta get a new one, seems like a $50 part.

the RMM i have is insanely vibraty and i hate the car for it. i ordered a few RM more than oem and its as bad as full rubber mounts at low rpm. terrible! i gotta order a new oem rmm for the car, and some new side ones as well. they are all worn out.

the new rack is good, but i have a squeaky noise sometimes. havent been able to make it go fully away. i had a dust shield rattle after the alignment that we got to stop.

I'll have a Mountune RMM for sale before long. It didn't vibrate bad at all but now I have powerflex race inserts all around and it's the weak point so I'm installing a more aggressive CPE that'll complete the rattle box.

OP
H

HaveBlue83

Thread Starter #214
I'll have a Mountune RMM for sale before long. It didn't vibrate bad at all but now I have powerflex race inserts all around and it's the weak point so I'm installing a more aggressive CPE that'll complete the rattle box.
ive run an svtf with all energy susp mounts on it, and my mirage swap is all solids, but this feels like an unbalanced wheel or something is wrong in the front end, and annoying.

MkV when do they usually go out? LOL

PS that cam.cup everyone worrys about has never been replaced lol

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
163,900 oil change.

currently at 164,402mi

At 164k, your one of the highest mileage FiSTs I've seen on here. Good to know that they will last that long

OP
H

HaveBlue83

Thread Starter #216
i heard my ford buddy say there was one with over 200k before his timing chains gave out or something finally happened. and the car was beat on and never maintained ever.

these lil things go forever!

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
i heard my ford buddy say there was one with over 200k before his timing chains gave out or something finally happened. and the car was beat on and never maintained ever.

these lil things go forever!
Wow, I would definitely replace the timing chain well before that lol