Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

14’ Tuxedo Black | TURDBO BUILD

OP
xxiaze

xxiaze

Thread Starter #161
Can't believe I missed that! It's been on my mind for a while and xxiaze has convinced me it looks good! Definitely tackling that one soon.
I'm digging that rear grille shaved like that... hmmmmm
Super in love with it myself, I wasn’t totally sure how it would look but am satisfied. Small detail but pretty sweet. Glad to be of encouragement, that’s also exciting 💪

OP
xxiaze

xxiaze

Thread Starter #162
Appreciate you taking all the awesome shots. It looks really good on the tuxedo black. I’m pretty sure that I’ll be taking off the vinyl now since the spray paint on it is starting to fade. Thanks again 😀
Not a problem at all!

OP
xxiaze

xxiaze

Thread Starter #163
“Christ is King” a profession of my faith on blast - completes my vanity plate 😛 Not super satisfied with all the variation of red on my car, but it will do for now. Man are vinyl and stickers hard!! I’m soooo bad at it. Thanks to my friend Brian for the help getting this on. Real PITA. Looks sharp though.

647AE593-BB42-44D2-9B54-A79CCDC7FB3B.jpeg

Last edited:

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
MAKES me wanna sell mine and get one * its so clean. But* V-bands...if you want help when it goes in hit me up!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

jeffreylyon

1000 Post Club
Premium Account

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Decided to grind out the rear lower valance honeycomb and remove the weathered/aged plastic or vinyl whatever around the windows today. Bae just started to do the windows which was nice! When I took the bumper off I was SHOCKED to see how horrible the rear crash bar had rusted... I’m pretty sure shouldbeeasy mentioned this too. You where right! So painted the crash bar and touched up some rusty spots on the body while I was at it. Painted the lower center body so wouldn’t see primer through new bumper valance cutouts.

View attachment 33098 View attachment 33100 View attachment 33101 View attachment 33102 View attachment 33109 View attachment 33113 View attachment 33114 View attachment 33115 View attachment 33116 View attachment 33117 View attachment 33118 View attachment 33119 View attachment 33120 View attachment 33121 View attachment 33122 View attachment 33123 View attachment 33124
Oh damn that’s looks great!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
xxiaze

xxiaze

Thread Starter #171
Oh damn that’s looks great!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks man! Should have came like this factory. I always found it super annoying how water and dirt collected in it too. Seems more practical.. no more micro drying each honeycomb after a wash lol.

OP
xxiaze

xxiaze

Thread Starter #172
So, dropped my car off at the stealership Wednesday night for a 9am Thursday appointment for recall work. I checked the flat rate and the recall pay is collectively 7hrs. They said they won’t have it done until end of day Monday. That’s 28hrs of work time lol.... what are they up to in there? 3 full days, kinda sketchy. I used to be a tech for Mercedes and know the ins and outs of the system. “Assistant Service Manager” answered my call and told me he’s got the “best tech on it” and don’t worry blah blah the usual. Just tell me you broke some stuff and it’s taking longer than we expected. Don’t lie to me lol.... cmon guys.

Se7eN

I was "Service Writer" and a lot of time the recall stuff gets put aside while non warranty out of pocket repairs are being done as they tend to pay more for the writer and the tech. Maybe it's that or they are really full or understaffed do to the whole Covid19 social distancing.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
So, dropped my car off at the stealership Wednesday night for a 9am Thursday appointment for recall work. I checked the flat rate and the recall pay is collectively 7hrs. They said they won’t have it done until end of day Monday. That’s 28hrs of work time lol.... what are they up to in there? 3 full days, kinda sketchy. I used to be a tech for Mercedes and know the ins and outs of the system. “Assistant Service Manager” answered my call and told me he’s got the “best tech on it” and don’t worry blah blah the usual. Just tell me you broke some stuff and it’s taking longer than we expected. Don’t lie to me lol.... cmon guys.
Its NOT customer pay....They shove that shit on the back burner and order parts. TRUST me I know how it goes after being a Tech for Chrapsler/heep and sludge.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

I feel your pain. I went through 3 different recalls and I would rather have my teeth drilled at the dentist than deal with it. Door latch took two days at Galpin Ford. The bandaid coolant fix took 4 days at Galpin Ford. Finally, the true coolant fix took 9 days at Star Ford. And just got another letter about the same door latch recall that was supposedly fix might need another recall (n)

OP
xxiaze

xxiaze

Thread Starter #178
Finally got the whip back from dealership, had them grab some shots under the car for rust observation. Doesn’t look too bad!! Need to tend to it next spring. Anyone see anything out of the ordinary that I’m not seeing?

6EF2DFF9-B1BC-42F8-AB8F-52118825B1B2.jpeg C6666599-D991-4527-8857-C40027C4DE85.jpeg 303D9FEB-4186-4836-8A6A-1784ADB7F8D3.jpeg C4F1FF2D-2FB4-45C3-8D1D-0BE3A99F6560.jpeg A0BC6461-E15B-4039-9EA3-004425593E0C.jpeg 2E7058FA-52FA-4ED8-BE4F-46F465AFA16B.jpeg 9170A7E3-A465-46A8-9724-4B3894576C38.jpeg DA147392-BFD0-468E-8E70-2064E5A69960.jpeg