Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

15 ST heater wont change directions

hey guys literally JUST bought myu 15 st not even a month of owning it, started raiing today and windows were fogging up so i turned on the heat. Blows hard and hot out the front facing vents but changing direction does nothing. Anyone else have this issue or what it could be?

SrsBsns

I have this problem too and I'm not sure what it is.

I've replaced both the passenger and driver's side actuators and I'm not sure what else to check. I've heard about a third actuator, but can't find any information on it.

SrsBsns

Temp Door Actuator.JPG

Just found this... Anyone have any experience replacing #7, the Temp door actuator? I wonder if that could be the problem.

OP
Scypheroth
Thread Starter #6
no noise what so ever. i have a new actuator should be here tomorrow going to replace the one on the drivers side ill get back to you all if it fixes it

OP
Scypheroth
Thread Starter #7
UPDATE: I changed the 5 pin actuator on the drivers side, the one that accessible thru the steering wheel lower cover hole. and BAM i got me mode controls back...switching nicely thru vent, defrost and floor!