Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS 17x8 Konig Hypergram with Nitto Neo Gens

Trader history for TORQHEAD (2)

Hello everyone, I ran these for just last spring/summer then switched over to my winter set and have been running those since. I want to go with something different so I am curious if anyone is interested In these. They could use a good wash but are in perfect condition no curb rash or dings and come with the tires and sensors, sensors are all good and two of the tires are good but the other two are toast and need replacing.

I was thinking $800 but I would be open to offers.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Might want to list the offset of the wheel and tire size (215/40R17?) I don't know without looking at their site if there are more than 1 offset option.

Good luck with the sale.

OP
TORQHEAD
Thread Starter #4
Offset is +40
Weight is 18.09 Lbs

I would be willing to sell without tires if we work something out but I dont want to deal with packing and shipping

OP
TORQHEAD
Thread Starter #5
I am located in Southwest Chicagoland

Gotcha. Quite the drive for me, so I'll have to pass. Good luck with the sale!

Offset is +40
Weight is 18.09 Lbs

I would be willing to sell without tires if we work something out but I dont want to deal with packing and shipping

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Want to trade for some super old school OZ 17x7 wheels and 215 40 17 azenis? And maybe some cash on my end? I spend weekends in crystal lake regularly with my partner.

If they're still available would you mind sending me a PM with what pricing you'd consider without tires? It's a 14 hour drive for me but if the price is right maybe I can make a small road trip

Hello everyone, I ran these for just last spring/summer then switched over to my winter set and have been running those since. I want to go with something different so I am curious if anyone is interested In these. They could use a good wash but are in perfect condition no curb rash or dings and come with the tires and sensors, sensors are all good and two of the tires are good but the other two are toast and need replacing.

I was thinking $800 but I would be open to offers.

Sent u a pm

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
They are 215 neo gens

The Neo Gens look like they run super W-I-D-E in tread width in that size. [twothumb]
My same size RSRRs are 7.7" in tread width on 17x8 1.2s, and don't appear even close to as wide as those Nittos.

GLWS

jeff

2000 Post Club
They are 215 neo gens

Question for you if you're still around....from the pics in the 1st post it looks like the section width is super beefy such that your 17x8 +40 rims don't look like the stretch the tires at all. Once they're on the car and under weight is this still true? I realize the pic is of the tire/rim not on the car. Just wondering because one thing I'm looking for in my next tire is something that looks a little less stretched on my 17x8 +40 rims and this might be it. Nitto says tread width is 8.86" on that tire/size but I can't find section width data anywhere.

Thanks in advance.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Question for you if you're still around....from the pics in the 1st post it looks like the section width is super beefy such that your 17x8 +40 rims don't look like the stretch the tires at all. Once they're on the car and under weight is this still true? I realize the pic is of the tire/rim not on the car. Just wondering because one thing I'm looking for in my next tire is something that looks a little less stretched on my 17x8 +40 rims and this might be it. Nitto says tread width is 8.86" on that tire/size but I can't find section width data anywhere.

Thanks in advance.
HOW did you get Nitto to admit to an actual tread width on one of their tires??!! [???:)]
(They would NEVER tell me this info!)