Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

'19 Fiesta ST mods, plans, opinions (not a build per se)

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
Edited this as some things are done, others are waiting and lots of new things seem like good ideas to me now.

- Tune -Tune+ 93/E30
- Turbo - Whoosh Trac Spec hybrid
- Downpipe - Milltek catted dp
- Manifold - Whoosh ported OEM
- Intercooler - Whoosh V3 (bonus find) with whoosh hotside hardpipe
- BOV - Turbosmart Veeport symposer
- RMM/Bracing - whoosh street spec / Whoosh 2-pt traction bar (damond mounts on horizen)
- Intake - Cobb Redline Carbon fiber
- Exhaust - thermal
- Short shift - Mountune
- Paint/windows - XPEL FF PPF/CQuartz Finest Ceramic/Tints 20% XPEL Prime XR Plus
- Lighting - Spec-D smoke/red tails
- Wheels/tires - OZ Racing Formula HLT 17x7.5 ET 40/ Dunlop Direzza ZIII 215/40/17
- Steering - Socal garageworks OEM+ carbon wheel
- OCC - Damond catch can

Random bling - shift knob, red Power ignition, ebrake chrome, red interior LEDs, oem glovebox light strip, dead pedal, stubby antenna..
Also grabbed Ravenol MTF-2 for gear box and Amsoil sig for the motor

Investigating an ebay carbon wing and trying to decide whether or not to put on a front lip. Something like from Maxton, cupra, V2 or V3

Last edited:
did I ghost write this? lol
I also have a 19 FiST and am thinking of doing pretty much the exact same things with the same brands. I’ve also only done the Whoosh street RMM and drop in air filter.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Whereabouts in Pennsyltuckey?

I ask because you may be closer to an E85 station than you realize, and not 30 to 50 miles minimum, EACH WAY, from one like some of (most of?) us are (it seems that most of, or at least a lot of the Sheetz stores carry it, especially the ones more in the middle/western parts of the state).

We ARE lucky that we do get 93 octane here, and although some will bemoan that it is almost exclusively E10, some of the tuners actually like, and want that, and work their tunes around it to our advantage.

I have a CP-E intercooler waiting for install, and am also hoping there is not too much cutting/trimming involved to get the bumper cover to sit correctly.

I also have an ST200 box recently installed, and own an aFe Dry Flow even though I am currently using the fresh Motorcraft which came with the air box.

I use almost exclusively the Shell V-Power 93, unless I am forced by circumstance to use something else.

I have the MTF-2 in the transaxle and it is perfect, and the Mountune short shift plate is soooo effing GREAT (albeit a royal pain to install!) that I am not even tempted to shorten the throw any more with the boomba actual short shift stick inside the car.

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
I have the Dizzy 93 and E30 tunes and absolutely love it! Definitely recommend them. I also have the Whoosh V3 which will support big turbo if you ever see yourself going that direction and it fit in the stock space without needing any trimming or adjustments. I believe the CPe is what the whoosh is based off of. RMM I also have the Whoosh street spec and am pleased with that too. Catback, whatever you want. I also have the Mountune short shift kit and it's the greatest drop in throw distance, 30% for that kinda mod. Definitely go for it and the other mods you have! Also would recommend the ST200 intake and that'll wrap up induction mods.

pixelzombie

THE DIZZY STAGE 2 93 TUNE WILL MAKE IT FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE LIT YOUR CAR’S PANTS ON FIRE.

All jokes aside - solid plan outlined above, OTS tunes are great and Dizzy is one of the best.

Your car will definitely feel much quicker.
How much wheel spin and torque steer does that add?

OP
akiraproject24

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
Thread Starter #8
Whereabouts in Pennsyltuckey?

I ask because you may be closer to an E85 station than you realize, and not 30 to 50 miles minimum, EACH WAY, from one like some of (most of?) us are (it seems that most of, or at least a lot of the Sheetz stores carry it, especially the ones more in the middle/western parts of the state).

We ARE lucky that we do get 93 octane here, and although some will bemoan that it is almost exclusively E10, some of the tuners actually like, and want that, and work their tunes around it to our advantage.

I have a CP-E intercooler waiting for install, and am also hoping there is not too much cutting/trimming involved to get the bumper cover to sit correctly.

I also have an ST200 box recently installed, and own an aFe Dry Flow even though I am currently using the fresh Motorcraft which came with the air box.

I use almost exclusively the Shell V-Power 93, unless I am forced by circumstance to use something else.

I have the MTF-2 in the transaxle and it is perfect, and the Mountune short shift plate is soooo effing GREAT (albeit a royal pain to install!) that I am not even tempted to shorten the throw any more with the boomba actual short shift stick inside the car.
I'm in New Britian (doylestown) Bucks county, very southeastern portion of state.

If you dont mind when the cpe goes in let us know how the fitment turns out.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
There is an E85 dispensing Wawa station in northern Lansdale (JDG on here has been there) on 200 Forty Foot Road (RT. 63), which you are even that much closer to than I am here, way out near New Hope. [thumb]

I want to install the radiator, new OEM hoses, and the intercooler all at the same time (as well as hook up the ST200 box's inlet duct hose to some opening in the bumper), so that I am not pulling off and re-installing the bumper cover once a month, like so many on here do, but I cannot due to HOA circumstances/rules. [:(]
(So it may still be a while until I get to this chore.)

OP
akiraproject24

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
Thread Starter #10
Yeah hear ya on that HOA stuff. Mine has those rules but seem generally lax on them.

I'm in North Wales quite a bit (ole lady) lives there. I'll go scope out that fuel station tonight.

OP
akiraproject24

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
Thread Starter #11
There is an E85 dispensing Wawa station in northern Lansdale (JDG on here has been there) on 200 Forty Foot Road (RT. 63), which you are even that much closer to than I am here, way out near New Hope. [thumb]

I want to install the radiator, new OEM hoses, and the intercooler all at the same time (as well as hook up the ST200 box's inlet duct hose to some opening in the bumper), so that I am not pulling off and re-installing the bumper cover once a month, like so many on here do, but I cannot due to HOA circumstances/rules. [:(]
(So it may still be a while until I get to this chore.)
Girlfriend just told me she knows exactly where it is.

OP
akiraproject24

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
Thread Starter #12
did I ghost write this? lol
I also have a 19 FiST and am thinking of doing pretty much the exact same things with the same brands. I’ve also only done the Whoosh street RMM and drop in air filter.
How do you like the whoosh rmm? Did it tighten the car up for you?

OP
akiraproject24

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
Thread Starter #13
Girlfriend just told me she knows exactly where it is.
Yup. E85 and E15.

Now I have to school up on how to properly run the E30 and best way to swap between tunes after filling.

Attachments

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
Yup. E85 and E15.

Now I have to school up on how to properly run the E30 and best way to swap between tunes after filling.
~3.2 gallons of e85 and then rest 93. After filling up with E30 flash the tune and start the car. Wait a little bit for the fuel to make its way to the rails and then send it.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Yup. E85 and E15.

The now long gone [:(] Omega Fuels station in Horsham used to even have the E98 RACING fuel available, (along with their E85 and E15) but it was almost as much per gallon as the 100+ octane, unleaded, non-ethanol race fuels out there.

OP
akiraproject24

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
Thread Starter #17
The now long gone [:(] Omega Fuels station in Horsham used to even have the E98 RACING fuel available, (along with their E85 and E15) but it was almost as much per gallon as the 100+ octane, unleaded, non-ethanol race fuels out there.
Damn. I worked on the base in horsham for 3 yrs full time and then another 5 yrs as a reservist. I've never seen an omega fuels.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Damn. I worked on the base in horsham for 3 yrs full time and then another 5 yrs as a reservist. I've never seen an omega fuels.
Yeah, I was doing the E20/E25 thing on the factory tune for a while when they were still there 3 years ago.
It was right on the corner of Davisville Road and 132 (Street Road), right across the street from that Sunoco which has GT 100 unleaded for sale at a pump for $10.00 a gallon! (so I guess technically it is in Warminster Heights, or Southampton).

OP
akiraproject24

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
Thread Starter #19
Under car to swap gear oil, noticed a greddy magnetic drain plug bolt in place AND noticed a lack of plastic end tanks on the intercooler (from under bumper/splashguard). Low and behold a whoosh V3 intercooler in very fine shape externally speaking. Appears installed with center splash guard attachment simply removed. Crossing fmic off the list. I am happy and a little sad about it. On the one hand saves me the time and money but on the other this car was modded more than I had thought previously (ie whoosh symposer delete and stubby antenna)

Not owning an accessport yet as planned to purchase straight from dizzy with tune after intercooler lol, now I wonder if this thing even has a factory tune on it currently? When I do get the accessport plugged in will I be able to identify the file/tune that is on the car if it is Cobb OTS or OEM?

RMM is stock so purchasing whoosh street this week.

Brianmc27

Under car to swap gear oil, noticed a greddy magnetic drain plug bolt in place AND noticed a lack of plastic end tanks on the intercooler (from under bumper/splashguard). Low and behold a whoosh V3 intercooler in very fine shape externally speaking. Appears installed with center splash guard attachment simply removed. Crossing fmic off the list. I am happy and a little sad about it. On the one hand saves me the time and money but on the other this car was modded more than I had thought previously (ie whoosh symposer delete and stubby antenna)

Not owning an accessport yet as planned to purchase straight from dizzy with tune after intercooler lol, now I wonder if this thing even has a factory tune on it currently? When I do get the accessport plugged in will I be able to identify the file/tune that is on the car if it is Cobb OTS or OEM?

RMM is stock so purchasing whoosh street this week.
Don’t be sad! You’ve saved yourself like $600 in mods that you would have done anyways.

These 1.6L EBs are stout little bastards. So long as it’s running well now, you’re fine.