Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

'19 Fiesta ST mods, plans, opinions (not a build per se)

OP
akiraproject24

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
Thread Starter #221
By the way the Harbor Freight 10x10 canopy for like 54 bucks is a bargain. It remained solid during a couple of T storms while car was on stands. Mainly though it kept the sun from beating me up. Like being in warm shade.

For those without garage access.

OP
akiraproject24

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
Thread Starter #222
Question on Map Slot changing using cruise control. If I ask my tuner for:

Map slot 1: 93 full boost
Map slot 2: 93 economy slow mode
Map slot 3: E30

Do I retain normal cruise control function?

I would like to swap to 93 every 3 or 4 E30 tanks and when I have to take it for inspection or some other service where someone else will be driving it, would like to put it into "safe eco" mode.

I don't know how the Map slot changes work confidently atm.

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
Found a Sunoco station with 260GT at the pump. Currently tuned for 93. Wondering if this would give me any benefits WITHOUT tuning on it.

https://www.sunocoracefuels.com/fuels/fuel/260-gt
An anecdote for you - once my tuner finished the 93 tune, we switch to e30 and immediately dynoed again, no other changes to the map. Picked up ~20 or so whp just from fuel. I suspect this fuel would perform well but whether or not you can notice, hard to say.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Found a Sunoco station with 260GT at the pump. Currently tuned for 93. Wondering if this would give me any benefits WITHOUT tuning on it.

https://www.sunocoracefuels.com/fuels/fuel/260-gt
Is it the one in Horsham, on 132 (southbound side) across from what used to be the only other E85 (and E98 racing as well) station in the area (Omega Fuel), now long gone?

$10.00/gallon?

OP
akiraproject24

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
Thread Starter #230
Rolled 22k miles today and just as the fuel mileage was continuing to improve...E30 tune came in. Only have 10 miles since swapping fuel BUT now I can swap between E30 and 93 and even low boost on the fly. Couple more sets of logs then I can compare my 93 vdyno with the E30.

edit* just realized this makes 500 miles on the whoosh hybrid. That was a quick 500 for me. DIgging this thing

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
akiraproject24

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
Thread Starter #231
On a side note i didnt install the defouler I picked up for my downpipe and no check engine light yet. I think the Milltek is pretty high quality and doubt i am going to need it.