Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

'19 Fiesta ST mods, plans, opinions (not a build per se)

OP
akiraproject24

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
Thread Starter #61
Ordered the Socalgarageworks carbon/leather wheel. Will post photos in 8 weeks or whatever lol. I checked with jaliscos and while their prices were much lower (even with current socal sale) he just left me with sorry no fiesta wheels in stock.

I may try the above wing but damn its a crap shoot and probably half what it would cost to invest in hybrid turbo.

OP
akiraproject24

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
Thread Starter #62
20210222_191649.jpg
The 910S goes on my daily Focus Ti. Nice to be able to use the same filter though. Going to use the 400S on the FiST

OP
akiraproject24

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
Thread Starter #64
Which oil are you going to use with one of them?
I used Amsoil Signature 5w-20 about 200ish miles prior to garaging it. Will probably use the same going forward. Wondering if I should change it fresh out of winter storage with it having so few miles. I don't mind doing it just not sure if it's necessary.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I would NOT change it out with that few miles on it, since there is only so much fuel/acid/moisture it could have built up in that short use time frame.

On top of which; the Amsoil Sig Series is a VERY stout oil as far as starting TBN goes, so it REALLY resists that said acid, etc. about as much as is possible. [wink]

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
OP
akiraproject24

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
Thread Starter #69
Are you sure that those are even made in a NON-center lock version, and if they are, in our PCD/offsets??
(The link will not load for me at all. )
I'm not sure on much other than the lug pattern and offset working. I actually don't know about NON-center lock or therefore center lock. I am pretty sure I'll be grabbing a set of Advanti Storms though. Now that Dpro made me aware of them that is. When I order I'll have to ask about rings. Other than the fact I know hubcentric rings are required for most wheels, I haven't learned how to find identify the size required for vehicle/wheel on my own.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I'm not sure on much other than the lug pattern and offset working. I actually don't know about NON-center lock or therefore center lock. I am pretty sure I'll be grabbing a set of Advanti Storms though. Now that Dpro made me aware of them that is. When I order I'll have to ask about rings. Other than the fact I know hubcentric rings are required for most wheels, I haven't learned how to find identify the size required for vehicle/wheel on my own.
Center lock wheels use a large single nut to attach the wheel to a single threaded cylinder on the hub instead of studs and lug nuts (or threaded bolts in the case of some older VDubs).

It is mostly used for full-on road race cars, and a very few European manufacturers send them from the factory that way on their 'street legal race car' models (i.e.; some of the upper Porsche GT-xx models, some prancing horsey models, etc.).

For those wheels pictured above those could be just covers over the center lug nut portion of the wheel, which OZed and many others do for 'aesthetic' reasons, or they could be actual center lock wheels which OZed DOES make.

What made me think it was the latter is that the center portion of that wheel looks too small to house even a smaller PCD/bolt pattern, but not a single center lock nut. [wink]

Last edited:
OP
akiraproject24

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
Thread Starter #71
Anyhow....not the most interesting stuff but I am throwing some more money at her

Appointment set up for full front PPF and what they call their level 2 ceramic coating and xpel tint for the windows. I still have to confirm that its the XR PLUS.

Then I should be able to order a thermal exhaust, damond cc, symposer vport bov and a set of storms with Direzza zIII's. Downpipe and turbo will have to come later I want to see how I feel about it after dropping some coin but I have a good feeling about a Milltek catted DP with a whoosh hybrid on the above mentioned items.

Probably have another 3-5 weeks to wait for the socal wheel to arrive. Techmaxx are going in until I order the euro lights. Learned that thread just need to part with the money for them decided on the Hella's with the add a fuse for full function basically. The exhaust and wheels will be done by a local shop that can handle that and I'll probably buy some oem TPMS sensors and tell them to mount balance and train. Will also work on E30 datalogs and see if Jason can do anything with a custom vs the flash I got from him with the AP.

Oh yeah and I finally decided to get some more tools. The ramps have been sweet for oil changes and motor mount but grabbed a decent low pro daytona from china freight with 4 jack stands from Home Depot (I read about the harbor freight jack stand thing!)

Last edited:
OP
akiraproject24

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
Thread Starter #72
By the way for those that figured all this stuff out and posted it, thank you. Another thread that dude that came up with the angle aluminum thing...hat tip

Attachments

OP
akiraproject24

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
Thread Starter #73
Before I spend 220 bucks on TPMS sensors from Ford is there anywhere that I can get them a little cheaper without being a knock off? Keeping it here as I am sure this has been asked before but didnt find anything. I checked rock auto, would save 20 bucks but will pay shipping so practically speaking a wash.

OP
akiraproject24

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
Thread Starter #76
I bought a set from Ford. Read some counterfeit amazon stories and bezos is the devil. Probably would have been fine but dont feel like dealing with a bad sensors ESPECIALLY after what i went through ordering my wheels...

Advanti Storms all over a couple websites, I call 2 places that have add to cart and they do some contact with Konig and these wheels were discontinued at least in our lug pattern. I end up irritated and defeated ordering from the UK for something else. And terrified they are going to cancel that order or Ill have to deal with shipping damage...
Anyone here ever deal with Tegiwa before out of the UK?

OP
akiraproject24

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
Thread Starter #78
Which wheels were you looking at from England (Tegiwa)?
The OZ Racing Formula HLT. They were one of the first wheels I posted maybe back on page 2 or 3. I really liked them but figured the storms would be a little lighter and domestic. Having done some legwork on these OZ racing a few months ago, I said screw it and grabbed them. I want to say they are like .8lb per wheel heavier than the Storms and come as 7.5" +40 offset vs the Storms 8" +45. Bit of a premium to ship but I think these will work nicely.

https://www.tegiwaimports.com/oz-racing-formula-hlt-4f-alloy-wheel.html

Ordered in Matte black

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I'm personally not the biggest fan of covered lug wheels, but those do look SWEET, and we know they are high quality. [twothumb]

The order form lets you go to a 42ET offset in our 4x108 PCD if you wanted a tiny bit less 'poke' than the 40 you ordered, and a bit closer to the 45ET of the Storms (albeit their wider width more than makes up for that higher numerical offset number).

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
BTW; That company (Tegiwa) can still get the OZed Superturismo WRCs and Leggendas in our PCDs and offsets if anyone is looking for them, now that Tire Rack has dropped those models for our cars.