Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD 19 FiST body with suspension and non turbo 1.6

Trader history for Mike King (0)

Mike King

U.S. Air Force Veteran
It's for sale with a Pennsylvania salvage title. It's just the body with doors and hatch. The hood and front end were crashed. The frame rails are good. You may have any and all the parts from my NA sedan to go with it if you wish. I'm in South Central Pennsylvania. $1,000 Obo. 1650036564908.png 1650036592419.png 1650036614039.png

OP
Mike King

Mike King

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Thread Starter #2
Ooops sorry. I didn't put the sticky with my name. Do I need to make a big sign or how do I do this and remain within the rules?

Ooops sorry. I didn't put the sticky with my name. Do I need to make a big sign or how do I do this and remain within the rules?
A regular sheet of paper with your screen name/date/FiestaST Forums is all you need. Just put it on the car and make the letters big enough to read.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
In the "Cars For Sale" sub forum we are dealing with a car and not just a part.
Cars have titles and VINs therefore proof of ownership is required before the sale can be completed.
The buyer can and should request the VIN from the seller before any money is transacted.
This is why in this sub forum (only), the note with user ID has never been required.
This is also why I moved this posting to this sub forum.

OP
Mike King

Mike King

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Thread Starter #7
In the "Cars For Sale" sub forum we are dealing with a car and not just a part.
Cars have titles and VINs therefore proof of ownership is required before the sale can be completed.
The buyer can and should request the VIN from the seller before any money is transacted.
This is why in this sub forum (only), the note with user ID has never been required.
This is also why I moved this posting to this sub forum.
I'm cool with it listed here but FWIW here is a picture. 1650109417309.png

OP
Mike King

Mike King

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Thread Starter #8
Do you have any means to transport it for buyers? Any interior pictures?
Someone will need a trailer to transport this. Its on a rolling cart in my shop for now but I can put it on a lift for anyone to backup a flatbed trailer under it. I am putting the interior of the ST into my sedan. I have the sedan parts just thrown inside the ST now for storage or whomever may want them.

OP
Mike King

Mike King

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Thread Starter #9
A regular sheet of paper with your screen name/date/FiestaST Forums is all you need. Just put it on the car and make the letters big enough to read.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I put a picture of the salvage title, bill of sale and the vin from the windshield below for whomever wants to see it.

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
You willing to part it out? I would be interested in the hatch. Thanks

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
I would rather sell it as it sits but may eventually part it out or just have it crushed with all the sedan parts I want rid of inside.
Okay, let me know. If you end up not selling the whole thing as one piece; before you crush it I will grab that hatch off of you, no worries. I live in the New York area, so not a problem picking it up in person.

Thanks,
Ivan

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
Okay, let me know. If you end up not selling the whole thing as one piece; before you crush it I will grab that hatch off of you, no worries. I live in the New York area, so not a problem picking it up in person.

Thanks,
Ivan
If you can drive the shell to me in So. NH I'll pay for transport and give you the hatch. Not sure if you have a transport method or not.

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
If you can drive the shell to me in So. NH I'll pay for transport and give you the hatch. Not sure if you have a transport method or not.
Sorry, I don't have anything to transport a shell. As it is, the hatch will be tricky. I will tie it down to the roof or something if I can't get it into the vehicle itself.