Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

1fast5oh's 15 TB Build

Figured it's time to start a build thread for my car now that the mod bug has picked up its pace.

Purchased my FiST June 2015 and kept it stock for a few months. The dealer was kind enough to have installed tons of swirl marks for me so i don't have too many pics from the first few weeks/month of owning it (it was that bad). I detail on the side so whipped out my DA and got the paint back up to par and love the Tux Black now.

Contaminants being removed by IronX

Swirl free and coated!

Living in Florida, the heat soak was very apparent in the 100+? weather in July/August. Found a DHM Factory Fit Intercooler for sale here on the forums and had it installed the day it got in.

Not long after, ordered a Cobb AP and drop-in filter. And it stayed with the setup for a few months.

Now it's beginning to go downhill lol. A little over a month ago, during the DHM tax season sale, ordered one of Russ' Quick Spool kits (not yet built, but can't wait).

Found a set of Rota Grid's on eBay being sold in 4x108 and 40 offset so decided to scoop them up. Got the mounted today. Very happy with the look, but I'm using the stock tires for now and don't really like the stretched look. I may have to find a reason to roast them and get some new meat on them.

Phone died as it was being brought out front of the fire shop so couldn't get a picture until later today.

Next up, I plan on focusing in on the suspension. Have on order coil overs, then plan to stiffen her up a bit with a 6 point brace and front + rear sway bars. Then it'll be on to brakes.

Goal of the car will be primarily my daily driver but also being my track day ride as well. The DHM quick spool kit should provide the perfect balance of livability on the street and tearing it up at Sebring, Road Atlanta, etc.

Thread will be updated with random pics and reviews of various parts as they are installed.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

OP
1FAST5OH
Thread Starter #3
Thanks [MENTION=3484]2006ser[/MENTION]!

Got the car cleaned up earlier this morning and the wife came out and took a few quick pictures with her camera. She definitely needs to be lowered in a bad way now!

And one from lunch (my camera skills suck lol)

OP
1FAST5OH
Thread Starter #4
Quick shot from this morning

OP
1FAST5OH
Thread Starter #5
Been awhile since I've posted any updates. Still waiting for my DHM quick spool kit to be built. Been drooling over everyone's DHM builds lately as the anticipation keeps going up.

Only change has been the projector headlights bought here on the forum. Should have came from the fact like this. Gives the car a much higher end look to me

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk