Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

1st time @Nurburgring

CSM

1000 Post Club
I went in 2010 while visiting a close friend that was studying abroad in Germany. We rented a 1.8T VW Golf wagon, absolutely destroyed the brakes. It was a great experience but it was a little damp and it was still a busy day. Great experience but a little terrifying as well heh

I will be going with money for a fun time. Installing my intercooler and stuff this year so next year it will be ready to go. I just need to get my Gran Turismo game up and working so I can practice the track.

OP
R
Thread Starter #8
I will be going with money for a fun time. Installing my intercooler and stuff this year so next year it will be ready to go. I just need to get my Gran Turismo game up and working so I can practice the track.
I tried same thing. I got more familiar with the track by watching videos of folks on it.

I went in 2010 while visiting a close friend that was studying abroad in Germany. We rented a 1.8T VW Golf wagon, absolutely destroyed the brakes. It was a great experience but it was a little damp and it was still a busy day. Great experience but a little terrifying as well heh
I thought the car rentals do not allow their cars at the ring?

I so regret not doing it while I was there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PhoenixM3

That's my fave part of track. Lol glad I had 16" with 50 tires, them bumps are rough
I’ve been fortunate to have driven on the ‘Ring with 3 Fords; a Ka, my 2015 ST, and my ‘13 GT500. Definitely a bucket list event for ant car enthusiast.

CSM

1000 Post Club
I thought the car rentals do not allow their cars at the ring?

I so regret not doing it while I was there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is true, but only for those locations pretty close to the 'ring. IIRC, we rented the car 3-4 hours away, and did a lot of sightseeing over Germany over a week in that thing. They suspected nothing