Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS 2014 Fiesta ST, Recaro Package, 40,000 Miles with upgrades Seattle WA

Trader history for chrismseely (0)

Up for sale is my 2014 Ford Fiesta ST with the st3 (Recaro) package.

This is one of the best enthusiast spec fiestas out there. With just under 41,000 miles it is still extremely fresh, and makes all the right noises while getting over 30mpg. It’s the ultimate hot hatch.
I upgraded this car for daily driving, autocross, and rallycross. The new owner can do all three of these confidently without having to change a thing.

Upgrades include:
-Skid plate
-Cobb catback exhaust
-Yellow fog lights
-Fifteen52 wheels with Michelin pilot super sports (summer + autocross)
-Spare set of team dynamics 15” wheels with Michelin x ice tires (snow and gravel)
-xenon lights
-symposer delete
-mountune rear motor mount
-whoosh turbo and intercooler piping
-cold air intake
-oil catch can
-blow off valve (brand unknown)

Cons:
3 scuffs as shown in photos
Previous owner painted the engine cover
Currently replacing an exhaust connection
No TPMS sensors in the wheels.

Would like to sell to someone who will take care of it but use as intended.

https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/d/redmond-2014-ford-fiesta-st-enthusiast/7524714221.html

Attachments

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
I have a stock engine cover if you are interested. Also 'st3' or any 'stx' variation is not a thing on these cars, that was for the Focus ST.

OP
C
Thread Starter #3
I have a stock engine cover if you are interested. Also 'st3' or any 'stx' variation is not a thing on these cars, that was for the Focus ST.
Thanks, I have the engine cover, although it was painted white and red to match the car. I never liked it so it was removed. It will be included in the sale.