Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2014 Fiesta

OP
iGilgamesh
Thread Starter #21
I'm going to try and have the dealership I got it from fix this problem. I really don't wanna have to hammer in/out wheel studs. I did order 16 new wheel nuts so those should arrive at my local auto store shortly.

I hate having the dealer do anything. I took in a friends car to have a power window motor replaced under warranty, long story short, after replacing the front and rear bumpers repairing the dents in the doors and repainting the entire vehicle due to their negligence, they forgot to fix the window.

OP
iGilgamesh
Thread Starter #24
Thx flbchbm I could go with a fifteen52 wheel setup (too easy) or a set or a set of ekine rpf2 which would be a hark back to my miata days but a set of SSR would be pretty sick maybe even a first.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Thx flbchbm I could go with a fifteen52 wheel setup (too easy) or a set or a set of ekine rpf2 which would be a hark back to my miata days but a set of SSR would be pretty sick maybe even a first.
I bought some 16" SVT wheels. They need a bath, and are silver...yuk, but I'll decide later this year if I'll paint, powder or dip them. I need to wear out the factory tires first.

Last edited:
OP
iGilgamesh
Thread Starter #26
Finally got the car back from the dealership on Friday. What they told me was the wheel studs are fine but nearly all the wheel nuts where"swollen" so they just replaced all 16. I had a good look at the wheel studs and they looked good.

With enough daylight after work I was able to put on the BC coilovers but no time for anything else. This morning I had ambitions of adjusting the height and cruise around pulling into various closed shopping centers and plazas. But it's raining bad now so I couldn't do anything.

Attachments

OP
iGilgamesh
Thread Starter #27
On a positive note I was able to snap a picture of my intake not sure the brand but I know I'm going to replace it.
IMG_20200412_084753.jpg

There's also an issue with the down pipe. I'm guessing it's wrapped because it's cracked.
IMG_20200412_085040.jpg

It's got a few worm clamps on it in places I don't understand why. Didn't get a picture of the exhaust yet but it's looks top notch, the previous owner definitely spent a few dollars on that bad boy.

OP
iGilgamesh
Thread Starter #28
Got a set of brembos on the way and I've placed my order for some konig hypergram 17x8 40mm from fitment industries. Who knows how long they might take to ship. Next is a billion horsepower turbo/intercooler system from HKS.

Check with your Ford Dealer/Service shop for warranty on the lug nuts. They replaced mine.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
That is the infamous, 2J Racing, 'jet engine' intake! (LOL)
It is way too loud for many, others just LOVE it. [wink]

A lot of owners wrap their down pipes to keep the heat in the pipe, and keep it OUT of the engine bay, there may be NOTHING at all "wrong" with it!

I suggest getting rid of those Ford factory lug nuts ASAP, since they ARE just going to rust swell once again eventually, and you will have the very same problem.
Get one of the good, higher quality, aftermarket steel lug nut sets (i.e.; Muteki, McGard, Gorilla, Rays, etc.). [:)]

OP
iGilgamesh
Thread Starter #33
Found a nice hint to what kinda exhaust it maybe.

IMG_20200416_122819.jpg

I've also got a nice package in the mail today.

IMG_20200416_162115.jpg

Brembos! Can't wait to see how they look all bolted on like I could drive with them on yet.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^Maybe, except that I have a CP-E Nexus system on mine, and have those same hangers supporting it (until recently, now they're all Whoosh), so unless it has Cobb imprinted on/stamped into on the tips, not necessarily. [wink]

Agreeing with M-Sport fan. Many people swap to the Cobb exhaust hangers no matter what brand exhaust system they use because the stock hangers allow the exhaust to flop around too much. This is quite common and probably not indicative that you have a Cobb exhaust unless it looks like this.

501101_gallery_01.jpg

OP
iGilgamesh
Thread Starter #36
Maybe not Cobb then because the exhaust on my ST looks nothing like that polished beauty up there. It's a single pipe bent the whole way very well made imo. But in other news here is some kinky ish.

IMG_20200416_174326_01.jpg

Kids make sure your parents aren't watching.

IMG_20200416_185644.jpg

Looks very nice all mocked setup but it's not time for that yet.

OP
iGilgamesh
Thread Starter #39
Finally found the right setup for the rear entrance. :ROFLMAO:

IMG_20200417_202610.jpg

Each pothole is 69ft deep

IMG_20200417_202550.jpg

Just about cleared the dreaded "Hump" in the rear.

IMG_20200417_202530.jpg

Even with the springs 5 grooves from the top super hardened in the dampers set at max the tires still rub the plastic. Smh

OP
iGilgamesh
Thread Starter #40
Got a set of brembos on the way and I've placed my order for some konig hypergram 17x8 40mm from fitment industries. Who knows how long they might take to ship. Next is a billion horsepower turbo/intercooler system from HKS.
View: https://youtu.be/wATDaFzQLcM

fitment issues.....