Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2014 Ford Fiesta ST project

OP
razorlab

razorlab

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #301
Went and saw an awesome band last night, walked out to my car afterwards and found this.

Stay classy, Oakland.

OP
razorlab

razorlab

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #304
Did they steal anything? Or just being assholes for fun?
Stole my bag that was in the trunk behind the seats (they flipped the seat back down).

Luckily I had nothing in the bag but some pens and such. Could have been worse, my sunglasses where in the center console and my AccessPort was in the glove box, both untouched.

Also could have still been raining which would have made a crappy situation even crappier. I have no idea how long the car sat with the window broken, I was away from it for about 4 hours.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Really sorry to see that. I haven't been back to Oakland in years, but heard they are doing a lot to revitalize the downtown areas.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Sucks but part of life here in the good old USA, far worse in some places though than others.

I had a cousin that lived there back in the 60's and he got beat up, robbed, stabbed, until he picked a fight with the toughest gang leader in Junior High by kicking him in the nuts which earned him respect and never touched again.

Makes a broken window and a bag with nothing important in it seem not so bad:)

(I may seem quite the story teller on this site but I swear this is true)

That sucks anyone in the 626 area should not dare park their car in the West Covina Mall parking structure fyi my friends nissan was stolen there and many others

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
A bit costly but you can get an alarm with a stand alone GPS system, separate battery even, calls your phone, call the cops, let them know where it is going.....pretty much have to flatbed it but if they did get it run you can shut it off when the cops are ready....

I am hoping a video system will be available as well, calls your phone, turns on the audio, lets you talk to them about being there in a moment;)

Of course not much use against smash and grab, why we still have to have insurance for that.

JPGC

2000 Post Club
That sucks but at least it's just a window and bag. Could have been worse. Hopefully your insurance will fix you up without issue.

Sucks to hear about your car. As others said, it's good that it was just a bag and the window. At least the AP and other things were left alone and it doesn't seem like they vandalized the car much aside from the window. Sorry to hear it happened tho.

OP
razorlab

razorlab

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #319
That sucks but at least it's just a window and bag. Could have been worse.
Yup, shit happens, could have been worse, already moving on. :)

....And good lord RAAMaudio, random unsolicited novel in every frickin' post.

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Curious razor. The pic in post 1 of your car is that stock suspension with wheels?