Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD 2015 Ingot Silver FiST - Clean Title/132kmi/ Stock/SoCal

Trader history for r0yalo7 (1)

Hey everyone, I'm finally moving on trying to get something a bigger like a sedan.

Clean title
Smog ready (last smog 11/30/20)
100% stock
2nd owner Bought from Ford of Escondido as a CPO
Mobil 1 oil changes every 5k miles
Timing belt changed at 115k
Rotors and pads installed at 110k w/ brake fluid flush
Replaced turbo (bad seal) with new OEM turbo w/ less than 5k miles on it at ~120k

Let me know if there are any questions
Price: $10000 firm

Attachments

Last edited:

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
10k is a good deal for a clean title, what do you mean? lol
Oh, not complaining about it - just surprised at the value of the FiST. I was recently offered more than I paid new (though I got a killer deal new) and it just blows my mind. I need to pick up a new daily and new cars are nuts too.

Magnetic

10k is a good deal for a clean title, what do you mean? lol
$10k is a super steal. Right now the market is all jacked up. I think the price is fair for the condition of your car.

Someone tried to sell a newer car for like $26k or something like that. The guy was obviously dreaming. But I believe that’s where Clint’s comment makes sense.

Someone will pick it up for the price you’re selling it for no problem.

OP
r0yalo7
Thread Starter #10
$10k is a super steal. Right now the market is all jacked up. I think the price is fair for the condition of your car.

Someone tried to sell a newer car for like $26k or something like that. The guy was obviously dreaming. But I believe that’s where Clint’s comment makes sense.

Someone will pick it up for the price you’re selling it for no problem.
I'm actually going through with Carmax this Saturday unless I magically have someone ready to buy it in the next four days. My local carmax offered me 8k for it and just for convenience I'm most likely taking it.

CarGuy

1000 Post Club
I'm actually going through with Carmax this Saturday unless I magically have someone ready to buy it in the next four days. My local carmax offered me 8k for it and just for convenience I'm most likely taking it.
I'd shop around and get quotes from local dealers to, especially the Ford dealers.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
I was working on selling mine to get a Mazda 3 turbo or cx30 turbo. Just something to give my right elbow a rest and my aging back a little comfier ride.

ronmcdon

there's gotta be livelier alternatives to that as a fiesta replacement.

if you can wait for the next ctr, the adaptive suspension and longer wheelbase should make ride quality an improvement. the visual design should be less polarizing (not a fan myself but most like it).

cx30 can sorta understand for one looking for a more fun suv, but the mazda 3 turbo is hard to make sense of as it doesn't quite fit the bill being a performance or luxury car and the price point is too high for what it is imo.

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
He needs a Automatic. The Mazda 3 turbo is a excellent car. Very nice interior with a excellent sound system. Decent passing power and awd traction. Excellent headlights also.

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

Magnetic

I've been looking at those although we have zero where I live. If you're West Coast you may have better luck than the East Coast.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I couldn't find any here in AZ either. I was considering this as a sporty option with a bit more room for passengers. Love that it has the Wet DCT. Would love to test drive it.