Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2015 Mustang shift knob in Fiesta ST?

Both are same size at 12mm x 1.25. Same shift pattern. Both have reverse lockout function. If it's a straight swap this would open a lot of options. I just like the look of oem stuff.

Has anyone already done it? Does anyone work at a Ford dealer who can do a quick screw/unscrew and see how it fits?

I took these yesterday of the mustang for reference.

I was like 3 days away from not spending any money on my car since my last paycheck. Oh well, ordered. I'll report back once i pick this sexy piece up, this will be my third shift knob not including the stocker.

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
I was like 3 days away from not spending any money on my car since my last paycheck. Oh well, ordered. I'll report back once i pick this sexy piece up, this will be my third shift knob not including the stocker.
[clap]...

OP
StayPuft
Thread Starter #6
Awesome! Excited to see your results

I'm excited too, it's a nice looking piece.

Its at my dealer but the parts desk closes at 530 and not 6 I guess... And they're closed tomorrow because of the storm so hopefully I'll have a verdict Thursday.

It does indeed fit. I swapped one off a new Mustang at my local dealer this afternoon as a test. Twisted seven complete turns without bottoming out. Shorter(lower) reach because different engagement point. Note: the Fiesta knob does not work on the Mustang (reverse lockout is defeated).

It does indeed fit. I swapped one off a new Mustang at my local dealer this afternoon as a test. Twisted seven complete turns without bottoming out. Shorter(lower) reach because different engagement point. Note: the Fiesta knob does not work on the Mustang (reverse lockout is defeated).
Awesome good to know. Got at least another foot of snow up here but hopefully i'll have this soon with pictures...

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
I like the shape of the new mustang knob but I still prefer my new WC Lathe Werks knob...Seats perfectly into reverse lockout collar and the grip feels very nice in hand while shifting...

LW Shift Knob.jpg

RMG

So it will not screw down past that gap on the reverse lock-out collar?

So it will not screw down past that gap on the reverse lock-out collar?
I'll let you know when my ordered knob arrives this week. I only did seven complete rotations because it was off a dealer's Mustang and I didn't want to damage anything (that wasn't mine).