Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD 2015 Performance Blue - 72,XXX, Clean Title $9,000

Trader history for MetalMatty (0)

Hey y'all,

I've decided I want to get back onto a bike, so I'm considering selling my FiST. Seeing if there is any interest. Located in Central PA. Car does have a lien on it through First Commonwealth Bank, but they are easy to deal with. I may just sell the car to Carvana for times sake, but wanted to toss it here too for interest sake.

It's a clean car, but not perfect.

Good:

No body rust, except the driver door seam and hatch seam, where they all seem to. Underneath looks brand new.

72,XXX miles. It's my daily so they'll go up, but not much.

Paint is in decent shape.

Runs good mechanically.

Both blend door actuators are a year old. Cabin filter is new too.

Car is originally from Texas. Has only lived in Pennsylvania since 10/22. First winter it was heavily Fluid Filmed. Second winter it was parked.

Lots of new parts over the last year and a half, but as a summary:

Master cylinder. Brake fluid. Tires. Shifter assembly. Front struts (KYB) & (OEM) bearings. Whiteline lowering springs. Cobb Catback. Battery. Will update as I remember things.

Mods not listed above are a symposer delete, Whoosh Intake hose, Whoosh j-pipe, Accessport with Dizzy Stage 1 93 Tune and Dizzy Stage 1 E30 Tune, short throw adapter, Konig Hypergram Matte Black 17x7, AWR PSMM w/ 70 bushing, I believe an AWR RMM, but was installed before me. Will also come with an AWR DSTM, Ford Accessory Carbon Shift Knob & rubber ST mats, rear wiper delete, LED low beams (I sought out bulbs that replicate halogen beam, and was 99% successful), fresh BG Syncro Shift II trans fluid, has drop in Green Filter.

Fresh oil change with Castrol 5W-30 Synthetic and Motorcraft Filter. Can also provide the last two oil changes Blackstone report.

Interior is clean, but in expected condition for age and mileage.

I can supply a Carfax report as well.

A/C and heat work good.

Has LED fog light housings that looks awesome.

Meh:

Car has had 5 accidents. 4 prior to me, mine was against a deer. Still has a clean title because none were severe accidents as I understand it.

SiriusXM does not work. Antenna caught on garage door and broke antenna and dented roof. Had it fixed on the side, without the antenna, and had the roof painted satin black. Looks okay, not phenomenal. AM/FM and Bluetooth work fine.

Rear hatch leaked, I'm pretty sure I got the leak fixed up now, but the headliner is slightly stained. The interior C-Pillar panels do go on, they were off while I fixed the leak.

Spoiler is partially broken. Two of the bolt holes on the spoiler were broken. I didn't find out for awhile, but now with the uprated PSMM it sometimes vibrates. I was just gonna throw some double sided tape down. It is perfectly secure, just can vibrate and annoy.

Axle seals are very slightly seeping.

Front rotors might be due soon. Pads are excellent all around, but intermittently there is minor vibration on braking. It's very slight and hasn't concerned me yet, but something to keep in mind.

Alignment is off from doing one of the strut bearings. It may be realigned before car goes, just not if I sell it to Carvana, lol.

No front bumper emblem. Previous owner removed it and filled in the bolt holes, but it still looks odd to me.

I think that's all the relevant information. It's priced low to account for the accidents, the roof/Sirius, and time. I'm kinda in a hurry if I go through with it.

Picture of underneath was when I bought it a year and a half ago, looks 99% the same now.

A cold start: https://youtube.com/shorts/ZzjKQXJDkDI?feature=share

Last edited: