Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2015 Race Red FiST here!

rexdriver85

Hey all, glad to see the community and aftermarket is already huge for these cars! Happy to be here!

Bought mine 3 days ago and loving it so far. Have 200 miles on it so far. Going to get the oil out today and send in a sample for analysis.

Ive been an enthusiast for a long long time but this is my first new car ever. Coming from many years of Volkswagens. It's almost uncanny how good this thing is and I haven't even pushed it over 3000rpms yet. The handling is unheard of for a car of this price point new and straight from the factory stock.

Maybe a few people can chime in on warranty. How far are you guys going with these things without running your factory warranties? I see some heavily modded cars on here already. I'm anxious to start modding after full break in.

If you see me around the Boyertown, PA area shoot a wave!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427545808.137357.jpg

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
For warranty friendly parts check out www.fordracingparts.com search for fiesta and you have a large list. Careful they include both fiesta and fiesta st. Anything wit a blue check box is warranty approved/friendly. Price can be much higher though. Check www.mountuneusa.com for better pricing on some parts like the short shifter and mp215. As you may know Mountunr is huge is Europe with many years working with Ford. Many of their parts are also warranty friendly (green logo on the part page)

Other than that Ford has stated they want people to modify their cars in several articles. There are ford reps like [MENTION=582]FordService[/MENTION] on the forum so i figure dont go crazy and have fun.

Oh almost forgot [welcome]

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard.

OP
rexdriver85

rexdriver85

Thread Starter #10
For warranty friendly parts check out www.fordracingparts.com search for fiesta and you have a large list. Careful they include both fiesta and fiesta st. Anything wit a blue check box is warranty approved/friendly. Price can be much higher though. Check www.mountuneusa.com for better pricing on some parts like the short shifter and mp215. As you may know Mountunr is huge is Europe with many years working with Ford. Many of their parts are also warranty friendly (green logo on the part page)

Other than that Ford has stated they want people to modify their cars in several articles. There are ford reps like [MENTION=582]FordService[/MENTION] on the forum so i figure dont go crazy and have fun.

Oh almost forgot [welcome]
Thanks for the info and the welcome!

OP
rexdriver85

rexdriver85

Thread Starter #11
welcome ! your pretty close to me lehighvalley area here
Yup, the girl I'm dating lives in Easton area, and I'm in bethlehem and allentown a lot.

Ever been to Fegleys Brew works? Awesome food and beer.