Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2015 Silver State FiST "Build"

OP
redsilvy
Thread Starter #22
Well I did my first oil change a bit ago, went went the synthetic blend until my next one and I'll go full synthetic. Also added a few a few things along the way.

Finally put the Boomba SS delete on and my yellow fog covers (even though they will burn off haha) My biggest update would be the wheels and tires. Decided to go with 16x7 42mm offset Rota Grids in Hyper Black with 225/45/16 Dunlop Direzza DII Star Spec tires. It sits way nice now with the meatier tire and 16's. The grip seems to be noticeably better as well. I bought extended aluminum mishimoto lugs which I feel are way too long though lol.

Theres a been a few other things along the way as well. I have the No-Pistons dead pedal and battery tie down which are nice touches. I also purchased the Cobb ATR software which I have no idea what I'm doing with.

OP
redsilvy
Thread Starter #24
Appreciate it.. This is my first time having a nice car to upgrade so I'm trying to do it right.

OP
redsilvy
Thread Starter #26
Love the wheels, look good on ingot silver
I really wanted to powder coat them like a root beer color but I think that color looks really good on them and looks a little different depending on the light.