Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2015 ST w/ factory Michelins

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Have you driven with the RE050's and compared to the AS3's? For that matter, has anyone gotten a solid compare of the 2?
To be honest the RE50's are like new on the rims yet they just seemed a little slippery when it got cold and seem ok in the warm temps

I've never been a fan of RE050's since I had them on my 335. Decent initial grip but at the limit just slipped. Compared to the PS2's I switched out to (on the 335) night and day.

No such thing as "All-Season" tires, even though that's what they claim. I've live in Michigan for a lot of winters and NO All-Season tire , again NO ALL SEASON TIRE ,no matter the brand or cost is as good as a true winter PERIOD. If you live in 40degree and colder with snow, light or heavy you owe it to yourself to invest in a winter tire. Even a cheap one.

MPA

I mentioned that my car came with summer tires to the dealer, since I live in the midwest. He told me they'd be fine in the winter - I told him "bullshit" and explained that when it gets cold, it's impossible to get any heat into the tires for traction. He looked at me like I was the crazy one :D