Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2016+ 2JR Cowl Intake + Muffler delete update

I'm fighting the urge to order a 2JR intake. I'm okay with obnoxious sounds.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk
I went through that lol.. then I just cracked it and bought the whole list.. not coming till September sometime though. I just feel all the other intakes are boring and this one actually gets cooler air away from the engine. I can't wait [emoji16]

Sent from my Mi MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Lined up the cowl best I could and eyed it. It's literally where the hump in the cowl is. Grabbed a marker traced it, grabbed my Dremel and cut. Took 3 minutes, believe me it's the part I was worried about most haha. You'll be good

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
Thanks. Sounds pretty easy then I can't wait [emoji4][emoji106]

Sent from my Mi MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
The only time it’s really bothered me was when I spent a few hours on a gradual incline on the way to Tahoe lol, about halfway up I was like “ok f this thing” :p

When I changed to a turbosmart em vr2 DV it got a lot less obnoxious. The stock dv was always “breathing” at part throttle- that went away with the different dv.

PunkST

2000 Post Club
My 2j hurt my ears with the cpe hks bov. A really hard shift would send an ear piercing shriek through the cabin.

Just put on my 2JR this past weekend as well. Can definitely say I missed the sound. It was easier to put on when you don't have the stock heatshields for the downpipe. Not too loud either only when going slow because then my exhaust drones out the intake sound, unless the windows are closed.