Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2016 Fiesta ST Sicily

DuckyH

Active Duty U.S. Navy
Hello all,

Bought my Fiesta brand new in 2016 and kept to stock. Been having to much fun with it as is.
Currently living in Sicily, Italy. Soon to be moving to Yokosuka, Japan.
Just recently started working on my fiesta since I am done with my other projects.
Looking forward to seeing how much I can push my fiesta.

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
Hello all,

Bought my Fiesta brand new in 2016 and kept to stock. Been having to much fun with it as is.
Currently living in Sicily, Italy. Soon to be moving to Yokosuka, Japan.
Just recently started working on my fiesta since I am done with my other projects.
Looking forward to seeing how much I can push my fiesta.
Welcome to the Forum, there's a lot of good information on here. I also bought mine new in 2016 and have been enjoying it a lot.
I'll bet Sicily is a good place to have the car, a lot of winding roads I would guess.
Mine is stock except for the factory approved Mountune tune, and the lighter wheels. Both of those were helpful improvements, and I have not felt the need to do anything else, I'm happy with it as it is.

OP
D

DuckyH

Active Duty U.S. Navy
Thread Starter #3
Welcome to the Forum, there's a lot of good information on here. I also bought mine new in 2016 and have been enjoying it a lot.
I'll bet Sicily is a good place to have the car, a lot of winding roads I would guess.
Mine is stock except for the factory approved Mountune tune, and the lighter wheels. Both of those were helpful improvements, and I have not felt the need to do anything else, I'm happy with it as it is.
Sicily does have some fun roads, but most are in rough shape. I ended up putting some beefier tires to help with the pot holes. I wanted to put lighter wheels but I am sure they would break.
The true benefit is the lack of traffic enforcement. Other then the rare speed camera it pretty much no rules here. Sicilians drive crazy so you pretty much fight crazy with crazy. Has been a lot of fun.