Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2016 mishimoto induction kit on a 2014 model

Hello everyone, I have installed a 2016 Mishimoto induction kit on a 2014 model ( this was not intended ) however appears to be ok. there is a loss of responsiveness from acceleration and sometimes get the mechanic light on the dash ?

I have booked in to have a pro look at it. would like to workshop it. however, seeking input if anyone has done this and made it work?

I have blocked off the additional evap outlet as this model has the different setup
What are you thoughts ?
-
Mishimoto MMAI-FIST-16P Performance Air Intake Fits Ford Fiesta ST 2014+ Silver

photo 3.jpg
photo 2.jpg

Attachments

TPR999

How did you go with this? I grabbed a mishimoto intake recently but I got the 2014 version and im getting check engine lights at high rpm.
If I have TC in sport or OFF I dont get a CEL which is weird.

Last edited:
OP
A
Thread Starter #5
yeah mishimoto advertised A 2016 induction kit as 2014 + . due to the sale, i was not able to change it. I took it out and put the stock back in. that solved the issues . the codes from ECU - p006a and p2175. had to do with air flow sensor. I've chopped it up and got a silicon one with the stainless steel tube . but now getting a different malfunction alert . it sounds really good but need a pro to look at soon

Attachments