Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS 2017 Fiesta ST, high trim, mods, $19k (Phoenix, AZ)

Trader history for Volta (0)

ronmcdon

pardon the miscommunication, meant to say I use up about a tank and a half of gas for an hpde day. so maybe around $80 in gas here in CA.

Cost of the actual hpde event is another matter, although have spent anywhere from $70 for autoX to $500ish at Laguna Seca

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
pardon the miscommunication, meant to say I use up about a tank and a half of gas for an hpde day. so maybe around $80 in gas here in CA.

Cost of the actual hpde event is another matter, although have spent anywhere from $70 for autoX to $500ish at Laguna Seca
lol ok I'm a dummy, that makes way more sense.

Magnetic

The cost of consumables is also very reasonable if you get into HPDE and AutoX. Being able to afford owning or financing a car is one thing, being comfortable taking it to the track many times a year is another. So nice can get a set of 200tw tires under 600 and a full track day w/ 5, 20 min runs seldom costs more than a tank and a half of gas. Since Ive had my Fiesta, my Evo has been collecting dust in the garage.

Also, glws to OP. Seems like very well thought out mod list and good parts. Love the Oakos RPF1s, have the same wheels myself.
I fully agree! Everything is extremely reasonable for this car. I mean just being able to not worry so much about tires, brakes and etc makes it even more fun.

ronmcdon

I fully agree! Everything is extremely reasonable for this car. I mean just being able to not worry so much about tires, brakes and etc makes it even more fun.
yes and these costs are magnified if you get into regular hpde / auto. went through 3 sets of tires this year 2 sets (205/50/16) were say 600 and 1 set (225/45/16) around 800 (say 2k total)

on my evo x, same dunlop z3 in 275/18 are $1k for 1 set of tires, so 3 sets is 3k. So just the consumables on tires alone $1k, not to mention brakes, gas (go through approx 2 and half to 3 full tanks on avg HPDE day on Evo).

The Fiesta is not just a strong value as a car, its arguably even a better value as a track or street and track car.

Magnetic

yes and these costs are magnified if you get into regular hpde / auto. went through 3 sets of tires this year 2 sets (205/50/16) were say 600 and 1 set (225/45/16) around 800 (say 2k total)

on my evo x, same dunlop z3 in 275/18 are $1k for 1 set of tires, so 3 sets is 3k. So just the consumables on tires alone $1k, not to mention brakes, gas (go through approx 2 and half to 3 full tanks on avg HPDE day on Evo).

The Fiesta is not just a strong value as a car, its arguably even a better value as a track or street and track car.
100% :cool: