Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2017 fiesta st ordering info!

pwnall1337

Vendor
It's also close to GM's Atomic Orange.

A LOT less red than the current MO.
hooo leee shitaki mushrooms. The level of regrets going through me are endless! FORD y u do dis! My atomic orange z06 was my favorite color and I just bought my 16 fiesta like 3 weeks ago. wtffff

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Ford does seem to screw up on some small little aesthetic details (but the color of your car you DO have to live with EVERY day, so maybe it's not such a 'little' detail? :( ).

But, I am VERY grateful, and glad, that they do bring to market cars like the STs, the RS, the supercar GT, and the GT 350s. [grinking] [twothumb]

(Not to mention the Fusion Sport, and all of the other fine, but somewhat more 'pedestrian' Ecoboost models.)

I would have to see a better picture of the spice orange to say I liked or disliked it. The orange I like is the one on the current Mustang. It's not yellowy, but it's not AS red as the molten orange. I do like my molten orange a lot though, I just wish it looked orange when it wasn't in sunlight so people would stop calling it red (mainly because I don't like red, lol).

I do really like the orange of the Charger before they went with the brighter less metallic orange and it's still an obvious orange.

At this point I'm inclined to like the molten orange more and I'm glad I got a '16 before they changed colors.

Am I the only one who think the colors they offer now are boring? Personally I think these cars are meant to be loud! These earth tone colors to me do not fit this car at all. The old Race Red, Green Envy, Molten Orange and Performance Blues were the best.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
They would also be cool in that RS blue (forgot the official name), but the RS development/marketing peeps probably want to keep that one exclusive to their smaller halo car.

Am I the only one who think the colors they offer now are boring? Personally I think these cars are meant to be loud! These earth tone colors to me do not fit this car at all. The old Race Red, Green Envy, Molten Orange and Performance Blues were the best.
This is why I got molten orange. Green envy would have been my second choice. A hot hatch should have bright colors. I think people think they can get away with more without attracting cop's attention with a blend in color like black, white, or grey.

I've seen this color on a few new Fiestas in the last couple of weeks here in CA. Looks damn good. I would have preferred it over MO personally. I actually waited to order my 16 until the options were official because I heard rumors this color would be offered on the ST. It looks really really good on the Fiesta. Can't wait to see it in person on an ST!

It's also close to GM's Atomic Orange.

A LOT less red than the current MO.

Doesn't look like an NYC taxi yellow at all. It's just slightly more golden than that killer bronzy orange that V70 wagons came in some 10-15 years back.

oh damn, could have totally waited for a spice orange... 17. lol

/edit: googled the color... looks too much like NYC taxi. I love my Kona Blue.

Well, I like that Orange Spice. It's not as flashy as MO. So I guess I'll have to wait another 6 months to get a 2017. Or wait for next gen.

Very happy I got the Kona blue when it was available. I had wanted the grey but they didn't have any so I went with the Kona and couldn't be happier. Glad it's discontinued so I'll be more unique haha.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^The best I can pin any of the local dealers down to is early spring, IF they even know themselves. [???:)]

Any of the Ford insider/employees on here know any better than this, or are you not allowed to say due to disclosure agreements/etc.??