Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2017 fiesta st ordering info!

It seems weird to me that you'll walk into a dealer next January and only have a last year's model to pick from. Has this happen with Ford's before?

Kinda replying to my own thread. Just heard that they are building in October. About 2 weeks out on order guides. I should probably wait!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Kinda replying to my own thread. Just heard that they are building in October. About 2 weeks out on order guides. I should probably wait!
IF that is the truth, and actually the case, then they ARE 'cross-building' the '17s with the '16s, unless my ordered '16 is going to be the very LAST one built with a mid October delivery date? [???:)]

IF that is the truth, and actually the case, then they ARE 'cross-building' the '17s with the '16s, unless my ordered '16 is going to be the very LAST one built with a mid October delivery date? [???:)]
I wonder too. That was told to me by a Ford guy who I talked to about ordering one. I did notice that the factory all weather mats show they fit a 17 model but the ST trunk liner didn't include the 17's. Might be nothing to read into...

My info says 2016 build ends 11/25, start of production on the 2017s is 11/28. Not sure how that impacts ST production, as it's just for the regular Fiesta, but I doubt they differ.

No details on lead times, typically 10-12 weeks, depending on ship time from Cuautitlan.

I work for a fleet company, not Ford, but they try to keep us up to date.

On airfleet.com, this is the info we find :
Model : Ford Fiesta
2016 Fleet Final Order Due Date : 02-09-2016
2016 Final Production Date : 25-11-2016
2017 Order Bank Open Date : 19-09-2016
2017 Production Startup : 28-11-2016

So M-Sport fan doesn't need to worry, if it applies to non fleet FiST...

Hi guys. New member and first post! I am about to close a deal on a black 2016 FiST, as they are offering $1,750 cash back and 0% APR for 72 months. I originally called to order check on ordering a 2016 in blue, but I was advised they are no longer bulging any 16's. And it will be a few weeks before they can build any 2017's. I thought that was kind of odd.

These cars are very hard to come by at any of my local dealers so when he got this black one in yesterday and can get it with those offers, it's really tempting. Haha. It also has the Recaro and sunroof package, which were the options I wanted on my special order.

2014 This color combo with the recaro seats and all options....saw the brochure and said i want that exact setup...love the color and the flake shine

And mostly bc the color is on the red

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^HA, I WISH those Superturismos (or whatever those wheels are, but they look like the OZeds) were a factory option instead of the fuglies we get stuck with! [:(]

Jayxx22

OMG!

The best news I've heard so far. I'm a lurker of the forum and was hoping they'd bring the MO back! I will be placing an order when I get back to the states!

^^^HA, I WISH those Superturismos (or whatever those wheels are, but they look like the OZeds) were a factory option instead of the fuglies we get stuck with! [:(]
They do look like the OZ Tourismo's!, they are though Focus SVT rims...picked up used and refinished.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
I guess noone knows anything about it [thumbdown]
What do you want to know? Your question was very vague. Any dealer can provide your with ordering details if you are interested in ordering a '17.

What do you want to know? Your question was very vague. Any dealer can provide your with ordering details if you are interested in ordering a '17.
Just any eta/updates on them if they really coming out and any changes and I ask a local dealership they say they dont know nothing wasnt no help..

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Just any eta/updates on them if they really coming out and any changes and I ask a local dealership they say they dont know nothing wasnt no help..
The '17 configurator should be rolling out on Ford's website soon. As of now the only big change are the color options over the '16. Both engine options (ST and Non-ST) looks to be carryovers.

http://www.fleet.ford.com/resources/ford/general/pdf/brochures/2017/2017 Fiesta.pdf

2017 Fiesta ST Press Release:
https://media.ford.com/content/fordmedia/fna/us/en/products/cars/fiesta/2017-fiesta-st.pdf

2017 Fiesta ST
The 2017 Ford Fiesta ST delivers everything enthusiasts could want in compact car performance.
A lower center of gravity and ride height versus standard Fiesta, precision sport-tuned suspension
and braking system, electronic Torque Vectoring Control to reduce understeer, and three-mode
electronic stability control all contribute to a fun-to-drive character that drivers relish.

Motivation comes from a 1.6-liter EcoBoost four-cylinder engine with standard six-speed manual
transmission. ?This is a rewarding car to rev,? says Mark Roberts, Fiesta calibration supervisor.
?With 202 lb.-ft. by 3,500 rpm, Fiesta ST gives the performance and feel of an engine twice its
size. There?s no waiting at all for the power to just push you back in your seat.?

Complementing the performance is a sporty, eye-catching design, unique ST high-mounted rear
spoiler, interior trim accents, aluminum pedals, leather shift knob, and ST sport cloth seats or
available race-inspired RECARO leather-trimmed front seats.

Customers who buy a new 2017 Ford Fiesta ST get a complimentary day of performance driving
instruction from ST Octane Academy at Miller Motorsports Park in Tooele, Utah.
Fiesta ST offers a new color for 2017 ? Orange Spice Metallic Tri-Coat.

The '17 configurator should be rolling out on Ford's website soon. As of now the only big change are the color options over the '16. Both engine options (ST and Non-ST) looks to be carryovers.

http://www.fleet.ford.com/resources/ford/general/pdf/brochures/2017/2017 Fiesta.pdf

2017 Fiesta ST Press Release:
https://media.ford.com/content/fordmedia/fna/us/en/products/cars/fiesta/2017-fiesta-st.pdf
Good to know and find might just wait it out then regret selling my 16 fist ..thanks for the info MKVIIST [thumb]

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Good to know and find might just wait it out then regret selling my 16 fist ..thanks for the info MKVIIST [thumb]
Did you sell your '16? There's really no reason to tradeup to a '17 unless you want the new Orange color.