Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2017 fiesta st ordering info!

Can you put start stop on a manual?

I don't really see how that'd work.
Sure, the Focus RS has it and I've driven a couple BMW's that had it. The motor comes back if you either take your foot off the brake or press on the clutch.
Like [MENTION=5841]allpurposeben[/MENTION] stated - the FORS has it...and most RS owners just turn it off as soon as we start the car...or with an AP or other tune, you can program it to be off...which most do. It's annoying in urban settings.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Like [MENTION=5841]allpurposeben[/MENTION] stated - the FORS has it...and most RS owners just turn it off as soon as we start the car...or with an AP or other tune, you can program it to be off...which most do. It's annoying in urban settings.
I'm glad to hear that it can be written/tuned out of the ECM, and is not hard/permanently encrypted into it like the rev limiter and other items. [thumb] [cool]

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
Just read where the 2017 ST will not be released until fall 2017 as a 2018 model.......so in effect there will not be a 2017 ST if the story was true.

I have the 2017 model year Ford build sheet and invoice pricing from my dealership. They took a deposit and said it would be 10-12 weeks....so I hope that rumor isn't true!

The article is clearly talking about the new model, nothing to see here, 2017 will sell as normal.

side note, is it me or is that orange spice quite dull in the photos?

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
I am sure I just misunderstood it to mean no 2017's when I saw it! I was also looking at the build and price for a 2017 then saw this.....duh!!!!!

Ok one final note for this Thread. Just came back from the dealer and finally ordered my 2017 FiST in Orange Spice. 6-8 weeks for delivery. Of note for fellow Canadians, even if its not on the Official Ford Canada site, you can order a 2017 Fiesta. There are even Canadian dealers out there with 2017 FiST on the lot. All the best.

Of note for fellow Canadians, even if its not on the Official Ford Canada site, you can order a 2017 Fiesta. There are even Canadian dealers out there with 2017 FiST on the lot. All the best.
Canadians now can build and price the 2017 ST on the Ford Canada website (http://www.ford.ca/cars/fiesta/). Only 3 colour choices for the ST up here: Magnetic, Shadow Black and Orange Spice (a CAD$550 option). Unfortunately, a backup camera is still not available on the ST.

There's an availability of the orange spice Fiesta ST at Carlsbad, CA. If you guys go to the site, you can see more pictures of it to get a feel of how it looks like. In my opinion, it looks real nice with the tri-coat: http://kengrodyfordsandiego.com/New-2017-Ford-Fiesta-ST-Carlsbad-CA/vd/40743308

Here is a 2017 FiST at a Canadian Ford Dealership, pics Under less sunny skies :
http://erinwoodford.com/view/new-2017-ford-fiesta-115522/

Canadians now can build and price the 2017 ST on the Ford Canada website (http://www.ford.ca/cars/fiesta/). Only 3 colour choices for the ST up here: Magnetic, Shadow Black and Orange Spice (a CAD$550 option). Unfortunately, a backup camera is still not available on the ST.
And the base price is up by 500$ and transport fee by 50$. And I don't think they added anything to the model.

And the base price is up by 500$ and transport fee by 50$. And I don't think they added anything to the model.
True. I've just noticed that the base SE trim in Canada is actually the SFE. the 1.0 three-cylinder (manual transmission). Its know more expansive to get the automatic!

True. I've just noticed that the base SE trim in Canada is actually the SFE. the 1.0 three-cylinder (manual transmission). Its know more expansive to get the automatic!