Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2019 Evap Hoses

So I was looking at pictures of 2016-2018 intakes, and they have two evap hookups to the induction hose. My 2019 only has one hook up. Does that mean I can use the 2014 and 2015 intake systems? Did they change it in 2019 to go back to the old evap system?

I bought my 2019 new and there are two connectors on the Mountune intake hose. One is an 8mm fitting and I believe the other is 10mm. Note, it's a Y connector on the induction hose with a single port inside the hose.

Brianmc27

He is in Germany they may not have even done the evap change over there. Plus he is talking about a 2019 over there which would be a MK8 not a MK7.5 like we got.
All very relevant omitted information.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
You might remember, in his New Member post he state he bought a US spec fiesta. (I only remember bc I was catching up on new member posts while at work Sunday)
-------------------------------------------
May 14, 2020

Hello All,
I live in Wiesbaden Germany with a US Spec 2019 FiST. I bought it when I first got here while my other car was being shipping here, 16 Jeep Cherokee. We needed something small to drive around town and park in the tight spots. I had my choice between a cheap Fiesta or the ST. I wanted power. The car loves the autobahn, it does pretty good up to 120mph, after that, it is stability starts to go out the door. I have had it up to 225kmh per my GPS, which is about 140mph. All in all, I like the car. The only issue so far, 4k miles, the keyless entry button broke on the driver door after two months of owning it. Now that winter is over I need to make an appointment to get it repaired.

I just order a Cobb for it. I use to use Cobb on my STi back in the day and boy have they stepped up their game. I plan is to go to Stage 2 but that will take some time. I am too old for turbo-back exhaust.
https://www.fiestastforum.com/threads/newbie-2019-fist.24153/

Dpro

6000 Post Club
You might remember, in his New Member post he state he bought a US spec fiesta. (I only remember bc I was catching up on new member posts while at work Sunday)
May 14, 2020

Hello All,
I live in Wiesbaden Germany with a US Spec 2019 FiST. I bought it when I first got here while my other car was being shipping here, 16 Jeep Cherokee. We needed something small to drive around town and park in the tight spots. I had my choice between a cheap Fiesta or the ST. I wanted power. The car loves the autobahn, it does pretty good up to 120mph, after that, it is stability starts to go out the door. I have had it up to 225kmh per my GPS, which is about 140mph. All in all, I like the car. The only issue so far, 4k miles, the keyless entry button broke on the driver door after two months of owning it. Now that winter is over I need to make an appointment to get it repaired.

I just order a Cobb for it. I use to use Cobb on my STi back in the day and boy have they stepped up their game. I plan is to go to Stage 2 but that will take some time. I am too old for turbo-back exhaust.
https://www.fiestastforum.com/threads/newbie-2019-fist.24153/
yes I see my bad.

OP
M
Thread Starter #12
Sorry guys. Il looked really good tonight and I saw two connections. I only looked real fast when I changed my filter. The other one is hidden under the cheap plastic covering over the engine. Bummed me out.

My car is US Spec not EU spec.