Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS 2019 Orange Spice Fiesta ST 70k Miles With Red/Orange Recaro - $14,000

Trader history for A704 (0)

For sale - 2019 Orange Spice Fiesta ST with 69xxx miles and climbing daily. I am the 2nd owner, purchased from the 1st owner 100% stock in April 2021 at 20k miles

Mods include -
Cobb Accessport
MAP Performance Intake
2J Racing Catless downpipe
MBRP 3 Inch Stainless Steel Exhaust
AWR Rear Motor Mount
DEPO Racing Front Intercooler
Dizzy Tune

Stock parts that will also be included with sale-
Stock Air Intake
Stock Intercooler
Stock Catted downpipe

Full synthetic oil change always done every 5k miles since purchased. Car does make the fun blend door clicking noises, also still has the stock sound symposer installed. Car has backup camera, apple car-play, orange recaros, and a sunroof.
Clean title in hand, no accident history, CarFax can be made available upon request.

Located in South Jersey
Asking $14,000 firm.

Attachments

Last edited:

Ford SVT & ST

U.S. Army Veteran
For sale - 2019 Orange Spice Fiesta ST with 69xxx miles and climbing daily. I am the 2nd owner, purchased from the 1st owner 100% stock in April 2021 at 20k miles

Mods include -
MAP Performance Intake
2J Racing Catless downpipe
MBRP 3 Inch Stainless Steel Exhaust
AWR Rear Motor Mount
DEPO Racing Front Intercooler
Dizzy Tune

Stock parts that will also be included with sale-
Stock Air Intake
Stock Intercooler
Stock Catted downpipe

Full synthetic oil change always done every 5k miles since purchased. Car does make the fun blend door clicking noises, also still has the stock sound symposer installed. Car has backup camera, apple car-play, orange recaros, and a sunroof.
Clean title in hand, no accident history, CarFax can be made available upon request.

Located in South Jersey
Asking $14,000 firm.
A704 I have the Smoke Greystorm Recarro Interior Seats in my Magnetic 2019. I wish mine came with the Red/Orange seats.
GLWS. I can't afford a 2nd St right now to do a seat swap....
Whomever buys this, if they do not like that Red/Orange color combo on the Orange spice can chat me up

figlin

Hi I'm interested in this, in a bit remote to you but I'm sure we could work something out. Do you want me to pm you?

OP
A
Thread Starter #4
Yes, please pm me if you’re interested. Thank you!

Hi I'm interested in this, in a bit remote to you but I'm sure we could work something out. Do you want me to pm you?

Im in central jersey and my fiesta has 38k on it with stock seats. Id like those recaros if youd be willing to swap with cash on my end. I am a detailer so i can scrub up the seats real nice for you.