Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

$25,260 otd?

Sekof

2015 Fiesta ST (black) with Recaro, navigation, and the optional wheels for the price stated above. Do you guys think this is a good price? It includes TTL and rebates. I plan on trying to get it under 25K but if the dealer doesn't want to what do you guys think?

OP
S

Sekof

Thread Starter #6
if you can do $23500 OTD the would be a good deal.
That seems impossible to me. That would be pretty far under invoice.

Does anyone know if the $500 brochure thing can be used with the $500 college grad rebate?

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
if you can do $23500 OTD the would be a good deal.
This should be do-able...This is exactly what I paid OTD last Aug loaded with all options....I did pay cash and did negotiate quite a bit to get it...

caliboy15

if they can sell the base ST for $18,780 (what I paid for before tax and fees)

they can also sell the loaded ST for less

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Mine was about 26.3K with no Moonroof or Wheels.
However I did get the MO paint, 100K Warranty, Full Maintenance Package, and Wheel Warranty.

Dave

I just ordered mine with recaros and painted wheels 23500 otd no nav and no moon roof

Your OTD price is about right, but the dealer might be able to take a few hundred off. Remember the dealer still makes the hold-back money from ford...you don't see that in the deal, but it is real money to the dealer. The last time I checked, the hold-back on the ST was about 5%.

My son lives in Northern CA and bought a new 2015 FiST equipped exactly like yours and paid about $500 less.

Yeah they did mention that hold back amount and they are claiming they are only making $500 on the deal blah blah blah. I went to a few dealers and that's been the best I could get seemed fair enough.

Yeah they did mention that hold back amount and they are claiming they are only making $500 on the deal blah blah blah. I went to a few dealers and that's been the best I could get seemed fair enough.
In the end...as long as you are happy with the deal then that is all that counts. The sooner you get it, the sooner you can start to enjoy your new FiST!