Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2860 install

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I'm not finding that....
There is no adapter * I told those Fu$kers @ ATP . I ended up getting an spectre METAL intake adapter and used that as joiner between the Elbow and another silicone 180° straight piece to make the elbow longer. Worked put perfectly*

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
The local Autoparts stores usually Carry a brand called Spectre....literally the same thing just can usually be had sooner than later.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

OP
SpiceyorangeST
Thread Starter #86
I'm literally just about ready to fire this thing up, just need to get the intake on.

OP
SpiceyorangeST
Thread Starter #96
So I've done some looking in the manual and it says r47 is the fuel pump relay. I can't really tell which fuse that is on the under side of the lid since the shapes don't really match up. Which one is it? 20210713_111904.jpg

Last edited:
If you are preparing to prime the turbo...
I held the accelerator pedal to the floor and pressed the start button. Press it again to stop cranking. It will not start. Keep the pedal mashed the whole time. Repeat as desired.