Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2860 install

OP
SpiceyorangeST
Thread Starter #101
If you are preparing to prime the turbo...
I held the accelerator pedal to the floor and pressed the start button. Press it again to stop cranking. It will not start. Keep the pedal mashed the whole time. Repeat as desired.
I am preparing to prime the turbo, but then I will be installing the Bosch injectors and xdi hpfp so I need to run the fuel system out of gas.

I’ve looked at all the pages on this thread, what are you guys talking about when you said to get a bigger belt? The turbo contacts the belts on some way? I’m confused 🤷🏻‍♂️

OP
SpiceyorangeST
Thread Starter #106
I’ve looked at all the pages on this thread, what are you guys talking about when you said to get a bigger belt? The turbo contacts the belts on some way? I’m confused 🤷🏻‍♂️
Getting a bigger serpentine belt applies when you're installing a 4 port aux system, which I sold in favor of the bigger injectors and hpfp

OP
SpiceyorangeST
Thread Starter #108
Took the first injector out, I am the first owner of my car, bought it brand new, I use it as a fun, race around car, don't drive it in the winter. It has 21,xxx miles on it. Look at this injector.... 20210720_000212.jpg

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Took the first injector out, I am the first owner of my car, bought it brand new, I use it as a fun, race around car, don't drive it in the winter. It has 21,xxx miles on it. Look at this injector.... View attachment 42186
I've been telling people...Use a DI injector specific cleaner and a good oil. These injectors take a beating BIG TIME* I'm really wanting to peak at mine also next time I do the plugs to see how well the cleaner I have have been using is doing along with the 4 port injection Aux fuel system with keeping the valves clean.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

OP
SpiceyorangeST
Thread Starter #110
I've never used any injector cleaner, and the car has never idled rough or stumbled ever and I've only run amsoil

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
It was for a 25 series Garrett turbo and fit just fine* I just looked at it again. It was for 25 and 28 series / universal also* Again it still fit perfect

Thermal Zero TZ31847-B Universal Turbo Blanket - Custom fit turbo shield for internal wastegate T25 and T28 size turbine housing - USA Made https://www.amazon.com/dp/B012BBSIR...abc_7ABMDTQSAEJAJN8FCGH9?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Oh cool. I'll have to search for that. Can one install one of these blankets when everything is already bolted up?
I took it off chasing a Tuners BULLSHIT idea and it pretty much destroyed it. It can be done but the v-band would have to be loosened up alittle to give you more space.

OP
SpiceyorangeST
Thread Starter #120
So I drove the car last night on dizzys base tune and hit 30 psi. He wants me to check the boost solenoid plumbing. I was pretty sure I got that right but we'll see