Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2860 install

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Oh cool. I'll have to search for that. Can one install one of these blankets when everything is already bolted up?
It's super hard to install when the turbo is on the car but not impossible. Be ready to say plenty of curse words.
So I drove the car last night on dizzys base tune and hit 30 psi. He wants me to check the boost solenoid plumbing. I was pretty sure I got that right but we'll see
Definitely check the solenoid plumbing. Also check that nothing is interfering with the IWG actuator rod preventing it from fully pushing the gate open

OP
SpiceyorangeST
Thread Starter #124
I could have sworn I got the plumbing right, double checked it before I put it on, idk very annoyed.

OP
SpiceyorangeST
Thread Starter #129
I haven't started looking at it yet. Very annoyed that I have to put the car back up on my race ramp chalk things again to get underneath it. So sick of trying to get my hands and arms in there. I just want to drive the damn car lol

dhminer

2000 Post Club
I haven't started looking at it yet. Very annoyed that I have to put the car back up on my race ramp chalk things again to get underneath it. So sick of trying to get my hands and arms in there. I just want to drive the damn car lol
Can 100% relate to that sentiment! Unfortunately adjustments and tweaks are part of life when you do more than minor bolt ons. Once it's dialed in you'll be good to go but that's easier said than done.

OP
SpiceyorangeST
Thread Starter #134
Now I gotta wait for one of those in the mail for probably a week 🙄🙄🙄

OP
SpiceyorangeST
Thread Starter #136
100% found your issue! Lucky you only hitting 30 PSI with it like that, could have easily been much worse.
Yeah I did a small pull to about 5500 after work last night then I looked at my ap and saw 30 psi. Kinda freaked me out but the car took it like a big girl

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Yeah I did a small pull to about 5500 after work last night then I looked at my ap and saw 30 psi. Kinda freaked me out but the car took it like a big girl
Let me know if Tial says it's going to take a while to get you a new plug. I don't have the tial installed so could pull that plug from it and send it to you to get you up and running faster. Would just need the replacement so I don't have a tial paperweight for when I go to sell the 2860 kit

OP
SpiceyorangeST
Thread Starter #138
Let me know if Tial says it's going to take a while to get you a new plug. I don't have the tial installed so could pull that plug from it and send it to you to get you up and running faster. Would just need the replacement so I don't have a tial paperweight for when I go to sell the 2860 kit
Thank you sir but I have already ordered a couple of tial plugs from some website.

OP
SpiceyorangeST
Thread Starter #139
I wonder if I can still drive the car while I wait on the part as long as I don't get in boost