Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD 2j intake FS located in NC

Trader history for jessemon1106 (0)

I have a 2j intake for sale. All hoses, clamps, map extender, k and n filter with sock. Only 20210411_191355.jpg had it on for about 6000 miles and it's just a bit loud. Asking 200 and willing to travel around an hour away from asheboro nc.

I also have some base st seats from a 2015 of anyone needs them. 75 bucks for the pair.

Email jlmills10@gmail.com
Text 336-964-2326

I sold my stock st seats on craigslist here in southern california. Asked 500 and sold them in less than an hour, from when I posted ad to when this guy came and picked them up. No haggling either...I'm a girl btw but I don't think that had anything to do with it.

OP
jessemon1106
Thread Starter #9
I sold my stock st seats on craigslist here in southern california. Asked 500 and sold them in less than an hour, from when I posted ad to when this guy came and picked them up. No haggling either...I'm a girl btw but I don't think that had anything to do with it.
Dang here I am thinking I'll have to give them away. That's almost what I paid for a set of the
Grey recaros. Thanks for the information. Here in NC it may be a little different.