Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

3.5" Big Turbo Intake Kit by NDR Fab

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
From our FB page:

What size is your Fiesta ST intake?
2.5”, 2.75”, maybe even a 3”
Well here’s something interesting for all the big turbo Fiesta owners out there
Our new 3.5” 1 piece aluminum intake thanks to NDR Fab Precision Race Fabrication
Amazing work, this kit turned out exactly as we wanted and expected from NDR👍🏻 🇦🇺

Available soon, 1-2 weeks

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #4
what kind of giant turbo would this intake go well with? GTX2867 or G25?
this monster intake will be on 2 cars to start, one with a Peron 25-550 G-Series and one with the S280 pushing over 30psi
there are plans for a few new turbos coming up real soon but I really don't want to spill the beans yet so to speak

does this actually benefit anything on an S280?
I don't see where it would harm performance for the s280.
From our FB page:

What size is your Fiesta ST intake?
2.5”, 2.75”, maybe even a 3”
Well here’s something interesting for all the big turbo Fiesta owners out there
Our new 3.5” 1 piece aluminum intake thanks to NDR Fab Precision Race Fabrication
Amazing work, this kit turned out exactly as we wanted and expected from NDR👍🏻 🇦🇺

Available soon, 1-2 weeks

Ron I saw your post on instagram right before my phone screen gave up on me. It looks really good and it will deff be on my watch list when I deside to go s280 on my car.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #9
does this actually benefit anything on an S280?
it's really geared toward 400+whp applications 2860, 2867, 25-550, and a few new players soon.....saving that for a later post :eek:
but why not add to the S280 along with a Peron 3.5" DP to boot? It gets tiresome sometimes hearing the same ole' but you only need this to make that.
No I agree, I don't think it would harm anything but this VS a 2J... which would be better lol
I frankly don't get the comparison
this will install in minutes, no cutting, no extending of sensor harness, no extending of evap lines, looks 1 million times better, without a doubt flow more than enough air for any power level ever seen on a Fiesta so far
will also not sound like something is wrong with your car lol

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
this will install in minutes, no cutting, no extending of sensor harness, no extending of evap lines, looks 1 million times better, without a doubt flow more than enough air for any power level ever seen on a Fiesta so far
will also not sound like something is wrong with your car lol
I enjoy my broken sounds :( lmao

I dunno I really like having that extra space in the bay too, its nice to have places to install my meth solenoids and stuff that are still accessible lol. But this thing does look nice.

No I agree, I dont think it would harm anything but this VS a 2J... which would be better lol
I personally feel that if you are going to put something like this on your car you are basically doing it for the noise. that's why I decided to go with the map intake and I love it. It doesn't do anything for the performance but sounds soo good with my 2j racing exhaust.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #12
I personally feel that if you are going to put something like this on your car you are basically doing it for the noise. that's why I decided to go with the map intake and I love it. It doesn't do anything for the performance but sounds soo good with my 2j racing exhaust.
stock turbo and some lightly upgraded turbos agree
400+whp disagree

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #19
Reviving this thread from the grave.. Any update or is this intake dead?
at this moment it's a custom order item
there just isn't enough interest for an intake that costs that much with shipping from Australia
ND will gladly make one for you in 3" or 3.5" if you request it
the intake is huge in 1 piece form - shipping was over $600 alone not including the cost of the intake o_O
we discussed making the intake 2 pieces to cut down on the shipping size - that's where the project kind of died

dhminer

2000 Post Club
at this moment it's a custom order item
there just isn't enough interest for an intake that costs that much with shipping from Australia
ND will gladly make one for you in 3" or 3.5" if you request it
the intake is huge in 1 piece form - shipping was over $600 alone not including the cost of the intake o_O
we discussed making the intake 2 pieces to cut down on the shipping size - that's where the project kind of died
Awesome, thanks for the update. Agreed that’s outlandish for shipping!