Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

4x100 Hub conversion

I just purchased the conversion tool and I am planning on doing the work in the spring when it warms up. I am anxiously looking forward to it to say the least. I've read a bunch of threads and I have friends with a drill press and the other suggested tools so it shouldn't be too much of a bear of a process.

I think I'm currently leaning toward just pressing in studs for the 4x100 wheel pattern, but I keep going back and forth about doing similar with tapping both sets of holes and potentially running the screw in studs or wheel bolts. Luckily I have a little bit of time to consider it.

Hey!

I am glad you are enjoying my hub re-drill, and appreciate all the nice compliments.

Thank you for doing this little review/write-up, as I always get lots of questions about this.

I would be glad to help with any questions that anyone might have as well.

- Alex

How much would it run me if i had you do all the work and ship it to me? Ive been trying to find a set of wheels i would actually like on my FiST but cant find anything in the terrible 4x108 pattern

Dpro

6000 Post Club
How much would it run me if i had you do all the work and ship it to me? Ive been trying to find a set of wheels i would actually like on my FiST but cant find anything in the terrible 4x108 pattern
He is not around here much anymore. I bought one of his drilling jigs and will be renting it out to people soon after I do my hubs.
He no longer sells the hubs done. He just sells the jig for $275 I will be renting it for around $50 for a weekend.

Hey,
I will still drill a set of hubs and rotors and ship them to you, but you just have to source the parts yourself. Ford tripled the cost of the OEM hubs, and steeply increased the rotor cost, so I stopped offering a kit.

If you send me rotors and hubs, I will do the work for $160 plus shipping (which is usually about $35-$40). Just be sure you are getting the right parts. The fiesta ST uses the same hub on all 4 corners.

As the other member said, I also offer a drilling jig that allows you to do it yourself, without having to take your car apart.

https://www.alexthemachinist.com/products/4x108-to-4x100-wheel-pattern-re-drilling-jig

Sorry guys, for not being more present. All of the different forums started threatening to kick me unless I paid their very high advertising fees (which I did for a while and got nowhere). Now I just respond to interest or questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
S
Thread Starter #29
All I can add is Alex does top notch work and I am glad you are still doing these for the community.