Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

5 Year Challenge "Fiesta ST Style"

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Well that's quite the difference in price.
Yeah. :D
My car was 7 years old and my wife's was 6 years old.
The time was right.
We got it just at the start of the July 4th sales event.
The 2021s were just coming to the lot and this was one of 6 new 2019s left.
Saved about $400. per mo. in insurance on two cars, as well as warranty and maintenance.
Payment is less then $200. per mo. with 7 year extended warranty and maintenance included.
So, we made money in buying it. :love:
Also my Rollator fits in the back better. :LOL:
Sense this also has a class II trailer hitch, we already have a Electric Scooter carrier picked out.

I sat in one of those at an auto show. One of the most comfortable seats I've ever had the pleasure of sitting in.
I'd love it if my wife wanted one, but she wont get rid of her Sante Fe for anything.
Honestly, I’ve found that Ford’s crossovers/SUVs are great, provided you haven’t sat in or driven any of their competitors. I’d take a Santa Fe over an Edge any day of the week, although the Korean competitor for the Escape would be the Tucson/Sportage.

The weird thing is, I know Ford can setup a chassis really well, but for whatever reason they can’t find a good balance, imo, with their crossovers. I feel like it has to be damping issues because the ones I’ve driven (Escap, Edge, Expedition) all feel super weird to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Honestly, I’ve found that Ford’s crossovers/SUVs are great, provided you haven’t sat in or driven any of their competitors. I’d take a Santa Fe over an Edge any day of the week, although the Korean competitor for the Escape would be the Tucson/Sportage.

The weird thing is, I know Ford can setup a chassis really well, but for whatever reason they can’t find a good balance, imo, with their crossovers. I feel like it has to be damping issues because the ones I’ve driven (Escap, Edge, Expedition) all feel super weird to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My brother has a Tucson Sport Midnight Edition...its pretty ballsy with its 1.6L Turbo. I was surprised by it!

Raistron

Active Duty U.S. Air Force
5 years ago was an 83 El Camino SS
received_272391623975145.jpeg
Didn't want the roots blower sticking out of the hood so I found a solution lol

Now is a bit of a mixed bag, but thankfully 2 pictures encompasses them.
20220508_100743.jpg
Left to right: Pontiac G8, FiST, Elco

20220414_094021.jpg
Just a normal silverado 1500 to pull whichever car breaks at any given time, but also if I have to move(again), I don't have to rent a truck across the states again.