Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

60-100 Times

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Just for statistics, my car via dragy during a 4th gear pull it accelerates from 60-100 in 4.87 seconds. s280 turbo, bosch 30% injectors, Nostrum HPFP, pro alloy intercooler, Tune+ tuning, milltek exhaust, etc. 60-120 is 7.99 seconds during the same pull. 60-130 it has been a 10.17 which is currently #1 on the dragy leaderboard for Fiesta's!
Is that flooring it starting at 60, or is that the 60-100 component of a longer pull?

OP
G

gtx3076

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #22
Is that flooring it starting at 60, or is that the 60-100 component of a longer pull?
The way we always did it, was it was a snapshot of a longer pull. This removes the variable of mashing the pedal and different rates of turbo spool. In other words you would start at a lower speed, and you’re just pulling the data from the middle of the log.

dhminer

2000 Post Club
The way we always did it, was it was a snapshot of a longer pull. This removes the variable of mashing the pedal and different rates of turbo spool. In other words you would start at a lower speed, and you’re just pulling the data from the middle of the log.
Makes sense, just includes some variables. If we want to get the most comparable data we should all just go floor it in 3rd or 4th at whatever predetermined RPM and stay in it until we bounce the limiter. Would help compare acceleration times as well as turbo spool speed. Can’t control for altitude, weather, grade, fuel quality, etc. but at least we could be closer to comparing apples to apples.

haste

1000 Post Club
I'll see if I can get some data from a couple pulls. I did some the other day but the data wasn't from the middle of a log, started from cruising to full throttle.