Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

A Few Questions Before Purchasing

Firstly, I have negotiated about 25000 OTD for a 15 Oxford White with Navi (i have never had the use for one), Over the Top Stripe (taking it off), and Recaros (the only reason I'm looking at this car). Now my question is about the college rebate, is the dealer obligated to give the rebate if I qualify for it?

Secondly, I'm moving the fist up from Miami to North Florida in a semi trailer. The trailer accommodates everything from f150s to Nissan Maximas. But has anyone moved their fist this way? My fear is that it is to low and might scrape the evap or front lower valence, or that the car won't crawl up due to it having a On/off switch for the clutch?

Thanks for any responses.

MPA

If you don't want the stripe, tell them to take it off, or at least not charge you for it since it's not what you want.

The dealer I bought my car from got it from another dealer with the stripes. I told them I didn't want it - they offered to just give it to me for free, but I didn't want it - they had someone come out and remove it.

OP
T
Thread Starter #3
Thank you for responding.
It's a factory installed stripe so they still want to charge me for it, but I'll definitely see if I can negotiate this further, but as I already received invoice on the options, who knows if they will budge.

If you havent signed for it, walk away, they might call you back and offer to take it off.

MPA

If you havent signed for it, walk away, they might call you back and offer to take it off.
^this. A good negotiating tactic when it comes to cars. Mine was the factory stripes as well.

OP
T
Thread Starter #6
I ended up at 25000 with the all weather mats in. Even with the loss of invoice on the stripe I'm pretty comfortable with it. I called a flatbed to load it up so it looks like I'm the proud new owner of a 15 OW Fist. [rockon]
I'll be doing a more proper write up under the new members tab with the title, "I Am Thirty-Two" with pics later this week or early next week after I can detail the car, drive it around some and take some pictures. I do thank ya'll for helping out, I'm happy to be part of this forum with some great people who drive some awesome cars.

Peace out.