Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

A little diy stuff

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Kinda want loud all the time so ppl know I'm there
With all of the mudder/jacked up coal rollin' bros out there, I can understand this totally to prevent them from driving right over you!
It will also get the attention of the distracted soccer moms, and texting fools who think that driving is a secondary importance function when in motion in their cars. [wink]

OP
zumakid70cc
Thread Starter #43
With all of the mudder/jacked up coal rollin' bros out there, I can understand this totally to prevent them from driving right over you!
It will also get the attention of the distracted soccer moms, and texting fools who think that driving is a secondary importance function when in motion in their cars. [wink]
Especially when I downshift and they hear it

OP
zumakid70cc
Thread Starter #45
So I finally got the exhaust on and I also ended up putting on a downpipe. Idk if I said this but I decided to go with the mapreformance intake and the whoosh v3 intercooler. I also went with dizzy stage 2 tune with a step colder plugs. The car drives great still and it's awesome. Almost wish someone told me the downpipe would help the stock turbo spool up Soo much quicker.

Attachments

xxiaze

It's still on my to-do list. And honestly kinda does but I normally back up into spots so always loo at the front hehehe.
except it also bothers me! Haha. I truly can’t stand driving behind a nice car that’s well kept and seeing the dealer sticker on it. I’m like “why!?” Same kinda frustration as when I see the registration stickers all over the license plate... not in one spot but literally everywhere. It’s as if there’s not an ounce of logic or respect in that scenario lol. I’m giving ya that friendly, you should do it speech! :) will be real pretty

OP
zumakid70cc
Thread Starter #49
except it also bothers me! Haha. I truly can’t stand driving behind a nice car that’s well kept and seeing the dealer sticker on it. I’m like “why!?” Same kinda frustration as when I see the registration stickers all over the license plate... not in one spot but literally everywhere. It’s as if there’s not an ounce of logic or respect in that scenario lol. I’m giving ya that friendly, you should do it speech! :) will be real pretty
I know it does drive me up at wall when I do see it lol. I'm trying to keep it nice and clean and all around sticker free.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I told my dealer that IF they had any of those stickers on my car when I showed up to pick it up from a factory order, that I would REFUSE to accept delivery!!
They did not so much as dare to install a dealer name license frame on mine!! [wink]

xxiaze

I told my dealer that IF they had any of those stickers on my car when I showed up to pick it up from a factory order, that I would REFUSE to accept delivery!!
They did not so much as dare to install a dealer name license frame on mine!! [wink]
100% agree with this! I did the same for my wife’s RDX when purchased... told them don’t you dare! We’re not billboards.