Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

A year later...

Jerickson88

A year later after parting ways with my beloved FiST, I wanted to give an update. Some of you may recall that I sold the car to my father in law who eventually traded the car in. I bought a clean 2001 Jeep Cherokee Limited that I swore I wouldn't modify.

Here we are a year later, 16k miles older @306k miles

3" Zone lift
Rusty's Adj Track Bar
BDS NX2 Shocks and Stabilizer
15x8 4" BS Tactik D Windows
31x10.50 Milestar Patagonia MT
ZJ Rear disc conversion
RC stainless lines
Rubicon Express extended bump stops
Dirtbound U Bolt plates
Factory Tcase and Fuel Skid plates
JKS Quick Disconnects
Performance Curve Magnaflow fatback
Magnaflow High Flow Cat
Spicer Trac-Lok (I rebuilt and setup differential)
Rusty's Winch Bumper
Smittybilt 9.5k XRC Gen 2 Winch

Here's day 1 and 1 Year later. There's alot more that isn't listed but it is routine maintenance.

20190820_070833.jpg 20200819_174759.jpg

Last edited:
I love those Cherokee's, timeless design. The 4.0 runs forever too.
I like what you've done with it. Aggressive but not over the top. Looks good.

OP
Jerickson88

Jerickson88

Thread Starter #4
JEEP/Just Empty Every Pocket! Great off readers though....so many accessories also! Unlimited possibilities!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
We tallied it up last night lol. I blew first year budget by $200. That was based off of the FiST payment, insurance and estimated maintenance. That includes purchasing, maintaining and modifying the XJ. Didn't bother calculating XJ vs FiST fuel savings. Would have been interesting to see cost on 87 pig vs 93 sipper!

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Crown automotive out of Massachusetts * I think but don't quote me there is the place we bought alot of our aftermarket parts from....cheap. window regs to axle seals...bearings and retainers....soft tops for wranglers* made loot on that stuff for my Dealer.

OP
Jerickson88

Jerickson88

Thread Starter #6
Crown automotive out of Massachusetts * I think but don't quote me there is the place we bought alot of our aftermarket parts from....cheap. window regs to axle seals...bearings and retainers....soft tops for wranglers* made loot on that stuff for my Dealer.

I use Crown for alot of stuff. Bushings and seals basically. I use Omix as well

Ford Community Posts