Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Accessport Datalogging: User Error or Expected Behavior?

I am working on a tune revision through Mountune. I obsessively set up the data logging according to the specs provided. There were 25 parameters requested and I had 25 selected and double checked for correctness. I saved several times just to make sure. I logged the run and returned the file. This morning, I decided to look at the file in Excel to see if I could understand what I was looking at. Three requested parameters were missing and two random ones were added.

Can the selected live gauges impact what gets logged? Maybe I just fat-fingered some stuff when pressing the save button. The Accessport buttons are pretty chintzy for a $550 device.

OP
K
Thread Starter #3
It turns out that “saving” only works on a per session basis. So, when I unplug my Accessport I lose all of the “saved” logging parameters and go back to default. What a pain. That’s got to be a bug.