Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Accessport Fuel range miscalc.

Ok, I know I've read something about this here before and I can't find it, I've searched and searched. No luck.

Is there a way to fix the miscalculation? Does it just take time? I just got my AP and I love it, but I use the range religiously, so I would prefer it were accurate.

Anyone link me to the thread where this was discussed. Maybe I'm not searching the right terms, although I've noticed the search on this forum is historically bad.

Thanks!

OP
aballphoto
Thread Starter #3
Have not seen one for the accessport but one for the fiesta in general.

http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/threads/4006-2014-Ford-Fiesta-ST-Misleading-MPG-Counter-Fix

Maybe the accessport uses the same data. Fixing one fixes the other.
I'm wondering if because the AP resets just about everything during install if I need to just run a full tank through it. I just filled up and it's showing 484miles as the range. MPG is accurate.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
When you Flash your tune with the AP it mess's up the range and mpg this is normal and it should come back after driving I forget how long exactly but it is ok..

Yep just as Rodmoe said, it will go back to normal just give it some time. Mine was the same way after the AP was installed

me32

1000 Post Club
Just drive it. It has to relearn all that stuff. Same as it relearns your driving habits.

OP
aballphoto
Thread Starter #7
When you Flash your tune with the AP it mess's up the range and mpg this is normal and it should come back after driving I forget how long exactly but it is ok..
Yep just as Rodmoe said, it will go back to normal just give it some time. Mine was the same way after the AP was installed
Just drive it. It has to relearn all that stuff. Same as it relearns your driving habits.
Thanks guys! Thats what I thought, but I couldn't remember and couldn't find the thread. I appreciate your help!