Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

AEM failsafe help (So Close)

So I am trying to finish up wiring in my failsafe. I am running the AEM meth kit plus their FS. Meth is up and running and now gauge is getting power. I am attaching the directions for the failsafe setup below for reference. Forgive me I can't post screenshots now, I am at the school I work at and don't have the time. But as you scroll down you will see the diagram and explanation to where lines go. At the very end they show a diagram for a relay when wiring into boost solenoid or EMS setup which since I have cobb I don't need. I am leaning towards diagram 3 and 4 for tapping into BS. I would love to hear your thoughts and insight into this matter. Also which wires do I tap into from the boost solenoid if I am infact correct on my theory of using diagram 3-4? Yellow and Blue are the two wires I believe I'll be using, I don't think both at same time though from what I see its one or the other. Plus I have orange left, thats it.

http://aemelectronics.com/files/instructions/30-3020 Water Methanol Failsafe Device.pdf