AEM failsafe help (So Close)

Member ID
So I am trying to finish up wiring in my failsafe. I am running the AEM meth kit plus their FS. Meth is up and running and now gauge is getting power. I am attaching the directions for the failsafe setup below for reference. Forgive me I can't post screenshots now, I am at the school I work at and don't have the time. But as you scroll down you will see the diagram and explanation to where lines go. At the very end they show a diagram for a relay when wiring into boost solenoid or EMS setup which since I have cobb I don't need. I am leaning towards diagram 3 and 4 for tapping into BS. I would love to hear your thoughts and insight into this matter. Also which wires do I tap into from the boost solenoid if I am infact correct on my theory of using diagram 3-4? Yellow and Blue are the two wires I believe I'll be using, I don't think both at same time though from what I see its one or the other. Plus I have orange left, thats it.

http://aemelectronics.com/files/instructions/30-3020 Water Methanol Failsafe Device.pdf