Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

AFR values

I have been plugging in my mtune device more often now and i notice that i sometimes see my AFR at 15 or so even at idle for a bit. sometimes when im giving and holding partial throttle (highway speeds). is that normal? usually its arounf 14.7 or there abouts and less if pushing hard on the throttle. I worried i may be knocking or running too lean. the mtune device doesnt show knock like a regular cobb ap

I have the mp215 kit, FMIC, and catback.

Adaptive ecu, when at idle a car may try to achieve 20.0:1 afr ratio. For example, farm tractors achieve 60:1 afr ratio for fuel reasons.

dyn085

2000 Post Club
Adaptive ecu, when at idle a car may try to achieve 20.0:1 afr ratio. For example, farm tractors achieve 60:1 afr ratio for fuel reasons.
No, that's not right at all. Any FiST attempting to hit 20:1 at idle needs to speak to their tuner or be taken to the shop to be fixed.