Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Aftermarket Headlights and Taillights???

I have a 2015 Fiesta ST but I can't find any aftermarket tail or headlights on the internet. I was wondering if any of you can give me some websites that sell them!! Thank you all for the help!!

DangerMouse

Check out whooshmotorsports.com

I don't know of any aftermarket headlights made for our car, but they have oem euro headlights, taillights and aftermarket led taillights.

OP
BenSanta
Thread Starter #3
Do you know where I could find those?? And how much??

danbfree

3000 Post Club
I have been looking for over a year and it's tricky due to all the North American cars coming with shit reflectors but not a big enough market for the aftermarket companies to cater to. So, there are replica Euro projectors HERE. The Depo brand for $141 (a very decent Taiwan replica) and the Hella at $301 and $506 are all replicas of the Ford Euro OEM. Keep in mind that you need to make sure they aren't for the UK/RHD, these are all for LHD/RHT like almost all non UK countries do like us, but with a different style cutoff that would blind drivers if you got the UK ones... There are also sets for $500+ with fancy halo eyes and whatnot on AliExpress and eBay, but not many people have bought them either. I just ordered the Depo ones to get actual modern projectors to put HID in.

OP
BenSanta
Thread Starter #5
Really appreciate it!! I just wish there were more options!! Kind of a downside to owning a fiesta is the aftermarket headlights and taillights. Oh well!! Thanks again!!

DangerMouse

Really appreciate it!! I just wish there were more options!! Kind of a downside to owning a fiesta is the aftermarket headlights and taillights. Oh well!! Thanks again!!
I can't stand the stock taillights on the fiesta St, I went with 2013 base model fiesta taillights on my car.

I also just installed oem euro headlights on Friday. I'm happy, looks better and better function. I don't need anyone to notice it is something aftermarket. I like to keep things simple and clean.

Only way to get different headlights for us, would be to get oem euros or retrofit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
Since these light do not meet fed DOT specs they will always be a "grey" item. No reputable company will invest in them and have to designate them off road only. US lighting requirements are not compatible with EU and others. Like our crash and EPA regs are different. What I want is a legal LED conversion. Many US cars are all LED now, I love it. HID is a bad joke on the lighting world in my opinions.

danbfree

3000 Post Club
I don’t understand how SpecDTuning hasn’t developed an aftermarket headlights! Will be a top seller!
Although not headlights, Whoosh has always carried the Spec D taillights: https://whooshmotorsports.com/products/spec-d-tuning-ford-fiesta-led-tail-lights-smoked-color

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Only way to get different headlights for us, would be to get oem euros or retrofit.
I also linked to the Depo replica Euro OEM projectors too above that are really reasonable, came out to $337 shipped for the pair... For those that don't know, there are a number of threads on here about wiring them, the basic way involves moving only one pin to at least get the LED DRL's to come on at Low all the time so they don't interfere/aren't too bright when the headlights come on.

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Since these light do not meet fed DOT specs they will always be a "grey" item. No reputable company will invest in them and have to designate them off road only. US lighting requirements are not compatible with EU and others. Like our crash and EPA regs are different. What I want is a legal LED conversion. Many US cars are all LED now, I love it. HID is a bad joke on the lighting world in my opinions.
The only difference is the cutoff, really, and they still make for a cheap and easy DOT cutoff projector exchange too. But LHD Euro cutoff is arguably safer and not dangerous. You won't blind incoming cars, but peds walking against you to your right likely won't care for them at night. :)

And yes, very reasonable priced LED's work GREAT in them.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

The projectors that came on my TYC lights were awesome.. I dont have them or that car anymore but I will get Depo this time because the TYCs had issues with adjusting.

danbfree

3000 Post Club
The projectors that came on my TYC lights were awesome.. I dont have them or that car anymore but I will get Depo this time because the TYCs had issues with adjusting.
Good call, tons of smooth adjustment on my Depo's and definitely good projectors... it's pretty clear even the cheap included ones became much better at some point compared to ones in the past.

I can't stand the stock taillights on the fiesta St, I went with 2013 base model fiesta taillights on my car.

I also just installed oem euro headlights on Friday. I'm happy, looks better and better function. I don't need anyone to notice it is something aftermarket. I like to keep things simple and clean.
I hate the tails on the fist too,looking to score a set of the SE at the local junkyard soon lol.And now debating about retrofitting the headlights from @ perfectcreature soon