Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Aftermarket Rear spoiler/wing Who has one? etc

I’ll raise my hand and be one of those ‘stability issue’ people. I’ve been having issues on track days with high speed corner entry and the rear end being not as planned to the ground as I would like. Everything else is fine, slower corners the car grips great and is predictable.

My thoughts are being fwd and having all the weight up front that the car would benefit in the high speed corners with some rear end downforce to provide better grip to the rear wheels. This would keep it more planted and predictable as speeds increase
The "unstable" feeling in a fast corner could be that you are not using some "maintenance throttle" and coasting to the apex. By just adding a little throttle you transfer just a bit more weight to the rear tires. Between a smooth brake release and a little throttle this could solve that. Just a thought as there is no way for me to have any idea and I mean no ill will.
These cars are a blast on track! I'm glad you know what I'm talking about.