Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Am I welcome here?

My car is no Fiesta ST but an Active Mk8, a rugged, lifted version of the stock Fiesta i built for rallycross trackdays and events.
It was also printed in the last Fast Ford magazine "In the spotlight" and uses some Fiesta ST parts, mods:
  • limited slip differential
  • Bilstein B6 dampers with ST OEM springs
  • aftermarket anti roll bars
  • bash plate to protect engine bay and underbody
  • Wiechers half cage
  • ST OEM brake rotors and Ferodo racing pads, steel brake lines
  • K&N induction and milltek catback exhaust
  • Remaped to ~160bhp/260Nm, they also use this 1.0l block in the rally Fiestas R1/R2, but ofc it's a lot weaker than the ST engine
  • powerflex bushes everywhere
  • stripped a lot of interior/exterior for weight reduction
  • lots of wheels/tires for different surfaces
1672010257181.png

next parts already waiting in the garage: downpipe and bucket seat

This forum seems to be a great resource on parts and mods, maybe I can also help with some answers in the future, even if I do not own a ST

Hell yes, this is awesome. I had a ton of fun in my regular fiesta (1.6 NA Mk7 not the 1.0 Ecoboost though we did get those over here). Super well balanced modifications it seems like too!

OP
Rutschpartie
Thread Starter #6
WILLKOMMEN!

Yes, the R2/R2C Fiestas use the EcoBoost 1.0L, 3 pot, but they send them up to a bit over 200 (crank??) HP.
Yes crazy!! newest msport R2 has a bigger turbo+antilag and a lot of other engine upgrades. A rally team nearby (Beppo Harrach) also driving ERC gave me a very detailed explanation and showed me all the upgrades when I went to get some used parts in their garage, i was lucky they took the time. A R2 delivered by msport here is 70k minimum, so they try to do all of the rebuilds/repairs themself.