Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Anembo Engineering Aluminum Inlet Plenum for the Fiesta ST

dyn085

2000 Post Club
I think it's pretty much agreed by all that this would really only be a large benefit for BT, but even the OEM turbo would benefit from a straight path to the cylinders, especially from a $68 part...

With that being said, after looking closer it doesn't look like it will work, at least not with some form of adapting spacer which would then require special gaskets. Look at the photos of the mount holes above, then compare to this-

Furthermore, to even make this a remote possibility you would have to relocate the oil filter as it sits directly below the TB. The OEM IM looks like the TB mounts approximately 2" below the runners while the FoST IM mounts the TB approximately 7.5" lower. Finally, the FoST IM runners push the IM away from the block far enough that, especially with a spacer, it would most likely not have enough room to fit.

Clearly this is all guesstimation based on a tape measure, the two cars, and some online pictures, but I don't see it being feasible. Ymmv.

Hoods up-

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
No idea, just speculating....I was looking under the hood, well not really since no hood on the car, at the intake and as I recalled the oil filter is likely in the way, especially on mine since I have a Mocal oil cooler plate there as well.

It would be sweet to find out this would work and give a good gain for so little cost but it might take a great deal of work and then tuning issues could be a problem.

On a stock car it would add throttle response and probably 4 - 5whp. The major issue with the Fiesta ST producing power is the turbo size.

If it doesn't bolt up, it would be a pretty easy part to CNC. Use factory gaskets. Anyone with a Faro Arm could do this quickly. I could possibly scan my car some time if one of the vendors wants to dive into this.