Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Another Canuck in the group

cdnmk7

Hi there. I just bought a 2017 Shadow Black ST. It only has 36,000 kms! That's a bit over 22,000 miles for you imperialists. It is sooo clean! I'm loving it so far, but the weather has been garbage so I only have the pics from the dealership. I guess that means you can reverse image search and see roughly what I paid for it lol. At this point I'm planning on keeping the car stock, except for tinting the windows (black cars MUST have tinted windows for summer survival). I'm sure at least some of you said something like that when you bought your cars too. We'll see how it goes. Anyway, looking forward to benefitting from all the great knowledge and resources here. My previous car was a Honda Fit and the owner community forum was super helpful and I know you all will be too. Cheers!

Attachments

Ford SVT & ST

U.S. Army Veteran
welcome Cdnmk7!! we need our Canadian friends to help us with all the METRIC Conversions/math that we need to do on all new cars and trucks! When did METRIC take over the automotive world??? LOL! great purchase and I agree! WINDOW TINT is a must!!